ISU at Bradley

KMillington64

The Blue Level
This is a MUST win, for sure.

I think Harry Marshall is really starting to take on the leadership role. This will be important when Gabe is gone.

ISUCC

The Odum Level
no doubt about it, a "W" keeps ISU in 3rd with the monster game against Drake Sat. night. How awesome would it be to have undefeated in MVC Drake play undefeated at home ISU??

the BU fans on VT think this is gonna be a cakewalk. We'll see.

Other games tonight:

CU at DU - Root for DU to win!
ISU red at UNI - root for ISU red to win here.

This is a MUST win, for sure.

I think Harry Marshall is really starting to take on the leadership role. This will be important when Gabe is gone.

ISUCC

The Odum Level
I think rebounding is gonna be an issue tonight w/o Adam.

6-4 ISU leading early.

Drake up BIG on CU early, Ill. St. up on UNI too

Last edited:

TreeTop

The Menser Level
Supporter
I'm having trouble getting this game up on sycamorevision....any suggestions?

Thanks

ISUCC

The Odum Level
I like this start for ISU, Bradley with lots of turnovers early. ISU doing well inside.

12-9 ISU, timeout

ISUCC

The Odum Level
man, is Bradley chucking up the 3's or what??

SLOPPY game, lots of turnovers, geesh.

14-12 BU leads

McCoy off to a horrible shooting night, nothing but airballs so far.

DU still up on Creighton, Ill. St. and UNI tied at 17's

Last edited:

ISUCC

The Odum Level
Stinson off to a bad start tonight, but shooting 3 free throws, hits all 3

20-17 BU up

ISUCC

The Odum Level
well, during the TO

Drake up 4 on CU

Ill. St and UNI tied at 26's

20-19 BU leads

BankShot

The Kleuh Level
Keep the info coming, CC...you're my only source. I give up trying to connect w/"What a Crock" - always get a "Windows Media Player" default reading.

ISUCC

The Odum Level
my oh my, this is just one big turnover-festival. 21-19 BU still up, LOW scoring game.

ISUCC

The Odum Level
10 turnovers for IU in that half, dreadful. BU going for the last shot. CRAP! BU hits a 3 to end the half, ISU down 24-19. Unreal first half.

ISU 6/23 from the field, 0-4 from 3 point range. Too many turnovers.

Well, ISU was down 5 at Ill. St. and came back. Bradley is not playing good, but they're playing just a little better than ISU, enough to be up 5 in a very sloppy game.

Somehow ISU is outrebounding BU as well.

Last edited:

ISUCC

The Odum Level
no, it's stupid stuff, i.e., Moore went up in the air as if to pass, then just came back down with the ball in his hand. Bad passes too.

Where are the TO's originating...backcourt - Ruffin, et al v. Moore, et al?[/QUOTE]

ISUCC

The Odum Level
Bradley is only shooting 34% from the field too, (9/26), BUT they've hit 4 3 pointers, ISU has hit ZERO three pointers.

They have GOT to shoot better in the 2nd half, they can't miss all night. This, again, is a WINNABLE game for ISU, it'd be HUGE to build some confidence with #16 Drake coming in Sat. night.