ISU at Creighton

ISUCC

The Odum Level
at the risk of jinxing this game for ISU, ISU is leading 5-4 in the bottom of the 8th, stunning change in pitching performance for ISU today.

Now, can they hold this lead? THAT is the $64 million question?? Let's hope....

ISUCC

The Odum Level
well that didn't take long, CU gets a runner on with a hit batsmen, then gets him to 2nd on a balk, then he scores on a single. Unreal the bad luck with ISU

tied in 9th 5-5. I don't have much faith ISU will win this one.

ISUCC

The Odum Level
after 3 straight stirke outs by ISU in the 9th, CU got a man to 3rd but could not score the run, on to the 10th now.

ISUCC

The Odum Level
5-5 in the 12th, ISU hasn't had a base runner since the 8th inning, might need a HR.

schmidt gets on with a single in the 12th, correct that.

ISUCC

The Odum Level
and that's your game, 2 walks (imagine that) and a single give CU the win 6-5 in 12 innings.

IndyTreeFan

The Nicks Level
Supporter
2 games today at CU, noon and 3pm.

link for live stats
http://www.gocreighton.com/liveStats/liveStats.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=1000&KEY=

ISU has been eliminated from the MVC post season, they're 3 games behind SIU now and SIU only has to beat Evansville at home maybe once to get the 6th and final spot. So the year is over for ISU.
Boy, a season that started with such hope. Talk about ending up in the crapper! I'm not sure I've ever seen a team self-destruct quite like this one has. Well, maybe next year, Meggs will get the pitching staff shored up...:meditate:

ISUCC

The Odum Level
couldn't agree more with ya there.

ISU loses game 2 (5-2) and the series to Creighton. Game 3 is in 30 min. Why even play now?

Need a new pitching coach and new pitchers, the offense is really fine if you ask me, but when you start every game virtually down 8-0 it's hard to win.

Boy, a season that started with such hope. Talk about ending up in the crapper! I'm not sure I've ever seen a team self-destruct quite like this one has. Well, maybe next year, Meggs will get the pitching staff shored up...:meditate:

ISUCC

The Odum Level
Creighton completes the sweep w/ a 7-4 win in game 3

2 straight series ISU has been swept, they end the MVC campaign the same every year, sweep after sweep after sweep.