ISU at Evansville (12/29/07)

ISUCC

The Odum Level
ok, it's MVC time, we'll see what the Sycamores have learned from the 1st 10 games, I sure hope they win this one. It'd be a road win and give this team ALOT of confidence coming home for 2 MVC games.

If they lose, I can only imagine what the rest of the season will bring.

:sycamores:

ISUCC

The Odum Level
early on, ISU leads 11-8, playing fairly well so far.

11:43 left first half.

ISUCC

The Odum Level
26-25 now EU leads, according to the announcers, sounds like ISU is getting pushed around inside.

Martin playing well tonight

halftime, same score.

Last edited:

Bluethunder

Hugh McAwesome
Supporter
29-28 ISU with 18 minutes to play. This one is probably going to come down to the wire. No one can pull away by more than a couple of points.

ISUCC

The Odum Level
ISU up 15 now, halfway thru the 2nd half, guys are playing well, Tunnell on the bench in foul trouble. McCoy with a big3.

Drake is beating WSU, Ill. St. still up on CU.

ISUCC

The Odum Level
like the radio guys say, this is the best ISU has played all season, lets keep it going guys!

Ill. State and Drake still winning the other games.

ISUCC

The Odum Level
how about the athleticism of Isiah Martin! 5 blocks and several altered shots for UE as a result of his play!

Still up 17 points now!

Bluethunder

Hugh McAwesome
Supporter
Lets not let them back into the game like we did against BGSU last week. Keep your foot on the gas pedal boys!!!!!!!!

ISUCC

The Odum Level
lead down to 12 now, ISU better hit their free throws!

4 ISU players in double digits for scoring. I think McKenna will be a little happier about this performance.

Last edited:

Bluethunder

Hugh McAwesome
Supporter
Holslinger is a one man team, hits another three, lead is only 9, but less than 2 minutes to go, so if we can hit free throws we should be ok.

Bluethunder

Hugh McAwesome
Supporter
States going to finally win one on the road. Really needed this one. Great second half, good ball handling, and great free throw shooting. We are up 14 with less than a minute. This one feels good!!!!!!!!!

ISUCC

The Odum Level
FINALLY a road win!! Now ISU needs to back this up with 2 wins at HOME this next week!!

:sycamores: