ISU at Evansville this weekend

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
Anything less than a Sycamore sweep is unacceptable in this series!

looks like tonight's game will prob. be rained out. lots of rain in E-ville.

unbelievable, if ISU loses any of these 3 games they should just not even play the rest of the season.....Evansville is awful, they barely got past Oakland City this week.

rest of game rained out, so they will resume this game tomorrow, man ISU had better win these 3.

they'll resume play at 3pm tomorrow.

Last edited:

now ISU is losing 6-4 in the 8th, unbelievable....Don't they know how BAD Evansville is this season?

I didn't think it'd possible, but leave it to ISU to lose to Evansville 6 - 4, wow, I bet Meggs wishes he was back in California. Good lord, how puh-thetic....

Can't really make a comment after being thumped by the MVC doormat. Can't we beat anybody?

brought in some position players but not much pitching help.

I agree with Blue Syc., ISU's pitching is among the worst in all of the NCAA, Meggs hired a BAD pitching coach, he needs to be fired and ISU needs better pitchers and a new pitching coach. I can't recall ISU pitching ever being this bad, even last year's team, which finished 26-26 had better pitching than this team.

With that said, Evansville's pitching is really bad too, so today's 3rd game should be quite interesting.

What's wrong with our CA connection?

Evansville, worst (by far) rpi in the league (274) takes 2 of 3 games and improves their overall record to 9-29.

this season's OVER, losing 2 of 3 to one of the WORST teams in NCAA baseball is utterly disgraceful, the players have obviously just given up, mailed in the season. Very sad indeed. Meggs is gonna need to make some BIG changes for next season.

Sure losses this week against Miami and Indiana will surely be followed by a sweep of losses against Wichita State next weekend.

You never know. Remember just 2 weeks ago, softball was 9-19-1 and 2-9 in the MVC. As of today, they are 19-20-1 and 7-9 in the MVC. Maybe baseball will catch a hot streak also.

Back