ISU at Murray State

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

ISUCC

The Odum Level
definitely a winable game for ISU, but it's a road game, so we'll see if the momentum of the 3 game home winning streak carries over to the road? Or will the usual road Sycamores show up?? Need this win to improve ISU's chances of having a winning season.

Murray State is 16-10 overall and 12-6 in the OVC, their RPI is 174 and Strength of Schedule is 282, so they've not had the most difficult schedule in the world.

ISU does own a 6-2 all time record vs. Murray State as well.

here is an interview w/ the Murray State coach regarding the game vs. ISU Sat. night. It's a 6:00pm start time.

http://www.goracers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=32202&SPID=2583&DB_OEM_ID=6700&ATCLID=1392260

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
definitely a winable game for ISU, but it's a road game, so we'll see if the momentum of the 3 game home winning streak carries over to the road? Or will the usual road Sycamores show up?? Need this win to improve ISU's chances of having a winning season.

Murray State is 16-10 overall and 12-6 in the OVC, their RPI is 174 and Strength of Schedule is 282, so they've not had the most difficult schedule in the world.

ISU does own a 6-2 all time record vs. Murray State as well.

here is an interview w/ the Murray State coach regarding the game vs. ISU Sat. night. It's a 6:00pm start time.

http://www.goracers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=32202&SPID=2583&DB_OEM_ID=6700&ATCLID=1392260

Did I miss something.....I must have been sleeping a lot lately. We lost our 2 games before the Wichita St. game? HMMMMM I think he has been watching the wrong team! :krazy:

Anyone know if this game is going to be on SycamoreVision or Murray State's equivalent?

Last edited:
Don't think so on either...Sycamore Vision isn't giving the option and OVC tv isn't playing the game either. You can watch the E-ville vs Eastern Ill game tomorrow but that's it...looks like it's radio and live stats.
:(

hey y'all... i'm a murray state fan myself, but saw ya tryin to figure out the streaming vid... just a warning, the ovcsports one is a pay one, and not that great. murray's got the streaming radio and that may very possibly be the best it'll get. i totally understand; i myself am not even close to my hometown team, i'm in school across the state.

hope that's helped =)

Does Murray State have a message board then?

hey y'all... i'm a murray state fan myself, but saw ya tryin to figure out the streaming vid... just a warning, the ovcsports one is a pay one, and not that great. murray's got the streaming radio and that may very possibly be the best it'll get. i totally understand; i myself am not even close to my hometown team, i'm in school across the state.

hope that's helped =)

Oh sweet, thanks for the link...I'll pay 6.95 to watch my alma mater take on the Racers.

Good luck Racers and Sycamores!

I agree with you ISUCC. It would be nice to pick up a road win before the game against UNI. It would give the boys confidence to finish up the season strong. Maybe even make some noise in the valley tourney.

not even trying here, the Murray St. poster on page one said it's an "iffy" site. I'll settle for radio here.

How about DRAKE with the HUGE win over Butler?? And CU winning at Oral Roberts! SIU had little trouble winning at home vs. Nevada and WSU lost a tough game at Northern Arizona.

Anyone else having trouble trying to watch the game on the ovcsports site?

Yeah, Drake beating Butler IS huge. I'll admit I'm surprised....thought Butler would win.

State down by 9.

what is it with this team?? I mean really, I don't get it, ISU is playing NO defense at all. MSU has hit 9-10 from the field. ISU ALREADY down 23-10

this is Wichita State ALL over again, and there is NOONE at the MSU arena.

27-14 MSU, good lord, this is AWFUL!!

Do you suppose ISU thinks they are playing Missouri State instead of Murray State??

So is this team going to spot opposing teams huge leads, then work the rest of the game trying to get back in it?? MSU had a 17 point lead. It's down to 3 now.

33-30 now, if they keep it within 10 before the half it will be a success. This should not be a game ISU should lose.

Tunnell playing very well according to the announcers.

Back