ISU at Youngstown State

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

ISUCC

The Odum Level
Haven't had much success at ISU or at YSU vs. this team. They're not very good this year, but then again neither is ISU of course. I wonder if ISU will score more than one TD in any remaining games?

Anyway, ISU is a 26 point underdog at pointspread.com

http://www.pointspread.com/NCAAF

Game starts at 1pm tomorrow.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
STOP THE GAME! ISU is WINNING 14-7, for the love of God, we have a lead!!

Maybe the losing stops today?????

Wow!

21-21 at the half, ISU was up 21-7, but gave up 2 TD's to end the half.

OK, we'll see what ISU is made of here in the 2nd half.

not sure where the team that played the first 22 minutes of the game went, but it's now YSU 28, ISU 21

ISU needs to keep it close in the 3rd quarter as they'll have the wind at their backs in the 4th quarter.

still 28-21 YSU

ISU has not won at YSU since 1995

35-21 YSU, ISU has been outscored 28-0 since having a 21-7 lead, ouch.

well, that'll pretty much do it, ISU couldn't do anything after that 21-7 lead and will lose 35-21 unless YSU scores again.

as the old saying goes, "so close, yet so far"

UNI at home next week might get ugly.

They need to figure out how to play the second half of games. If the offense gets one more first down in the first half, it's probably 21-7 at the half--maybe a different game in the 2nd half. Again, no O in the second half, and short fields to defend for the defense.

Sounds like a disappointing end to the game, but I was still excited when I first saw the final score. This team does seem to be improving, which is exciting!

I went with some buddies to the Iowa/Penn State game today. That was a great game!

Baby steps, guys! We had a lead on the road in a tough environment. Young pups versus "old men" and the pups don't seem to be so far behind in talent or execution, just stamina. I think we're on the right track.

:sycamores::sycamores::sycamores:

Back