ISU - EIU game

ISUCC

The Odum Level
ISU trying to stay close, in the 2nd quarter EIU leads 27 - 20. ISU defense is its' usual self, EIU is running all over ISU.

47-20 EIU 3rd Q, game is most likely over.

EIU over 500 yards in offense, 3rd Q is not over yet.

final 54-20, ouch, EIU over 600 yards in offense.

SIU and WIU coming to ISU the next 2 weeks. Can't see ISU winning any Gateway games now. The million $$ question, will RP get rid of Lou West after another winless season??

Last edited:

BankShot

The Kleuh Level
West would be wise to RESIGN, otherwise we could see a RON GREENE-type season next year, causing irreparable damage to the program and virtually prohibiting restoration.

I actually thought that West could get the job done BEFORE talking to some Toledo business associates, who were actually glad to see him leave.

Maybe the ISU & Louisville "D's" could merge into one and be somewhat competitive?

ISUCC

The Odum Level
RP has some VERY difficult decisions to make, but he has made good decisions since his arrival at ISU, I trust he will make the right decision with whether or not to keep FB at ISU.

West would be wise to RESIGN, otherwise we could see a RON GREENE-type season next year, causing irreparable damage to the program and virtually prohibiting restoration.

I actually thought that West could get the job done BEFORE talking to some Toledo business associates, who were actually glad to see him leave.

Maybe the ISU & Louisville "D's" could merge into one and be somewhat competitive?

BankShot

The Kleuh Level
He'll need to locate massive INCREASED REVENUE if he plans on doing so. I don't think the Sycamores/TH are capable...

Jason Svoboda

The Bird Level
Administrator
Eastern Illinois runs for seven touchdowns against Indiana State

Eastern Illinois ran for seven touchdowns ? three by hulking fullback Chip Keys of Paris, Ill. ? in overpowering Indiana State 54-20 in college football Saturday night at Memorial Stadium.

More...

Jason Svoboda

The Bird Level
Administrator
Keys runs for 3 TDs as E. Illinois beats Indiana St. 54-20

TERRE HAUTE, Ind. -- Chip Keys ran for three touchdowns tohelp Eastern Illinois beat Indiana State 54-20 on Saturday night.

Keys had just 10 carries for 45 yards, ...

More...