ISU FB in North Dakota

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
STOP THE GAME!!!!!!!!! It's TIED 7-7!

If it ends now all is good!!!

ISU scores on a 19 yard run! wow!

20-7 at the half, and we have more yards than they do. If we don't turn the ball over twice, it's only 10-7 and perhaps, as well as we've moved the ball, we could be tied or in the lead. Wow...

Now if those young-uns can't get confidence from that half, I don't know what it takes. Small steps are being taken, folks. ISU football might actually be respectable again someday...:pray:

Could really be 7-7 at the half. 4 yd punt to our own 19, interception returned 44 yds to our 29, fumble at our own 20 something. Great job by the defense in the first half! Just hang with it guys; it looks likes the kids could grow a little in the Fargo Dome.

STUPID penalties are KILLING ISU, and turnovers, this game should not be this out of hand.

27-7 now.

come on ISU, just score one more time if nothing else.

If ISU ever stops shooting themselves in the foot they may eventually win a game.

Like TG says, ISU has just got to get sick and tired of being sick and tired (of losing).

27-7 after 3, but the bye-zun will score to open the 4th. Might as well say it's 34-7.

Not an altogether bad showing for our young pups. Tough place to play, tough team to play. We may get a football team yet...:sycamores::sycamores::sycamores:

34-7 is the final, yes another loss, but there were good signs.

With YSU and MSU being so bad this season ISU may be able to (possibly) score more than 20 points in another game this season. The UNI game will be dreadful.

3 games to go.

Oh well, maybe a glimmer of respectability. Did we have any Seniors play? I know Jayden Everett was out, didn't see Ryan Patricks name at all, and I know Jack Byrne played because of the 1st half personal foul. Any others? A pretty good showing by the Fr and Sophs, all things considered. If we can knock off the stupid penalties and hold on to the ball, the game is actually very respectable. I continue to be optimistic for the future!

We only lost 34-7 at their place? I thought they were supposed to be really good. Heck, I'll take a score like that. More scoring from us would be nice, but that score looks respectable compared to what we've seen.

Back