ISU vs. Creighton

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

ISUCC

The Odum Level
well, this game Weds. night will tell us ALOT about ISU and where they're at so far. BIG home game, hopefully a decent home crowd (come on TH, let's have at least 4000+ at this game).

McKenna knows they can't rest on one road win and will hopefully have them ready. Good article in the Omaha World Herald today about the game.

http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_page=1200&u_sid=10221264

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
This game should have had big time promotions from the day the schedule was announced and Coach was hired. Unless the weather is bad, there is no excuse not to have at least 4500-5000 people for this game. Creighton is a bigname opponent, with a good record and Indiana State is coming off a big win on the road, not too mention all the tie ins with the two programs now and coaches. C'mon Terre Haute, show a little love tonight. I want to hear a fired up crowd tonight as I watch on my computer. Wish I could be there.

I think tonights game is all about the first 10 minutes. Creighton is going to come out angry and hungry after what happened to them last Saturday. If we can weather the storm (and the press) for the start of the game, come out strong and take what they dish out, then we should be in it to the end. If they come out firing and we fold, then it is all over. I know the players want this one bad, lets see how they react. Lets get Creighton down early, and get them thinking about last Saturday all over again and take it to them. Attack the press instead of merely try to get the ball across the line and then run the shot clock down. GO BLUE!!!!!!!!:sycamores:

Just about game time and it appears to be a PATHETIC crowd. Can't be more than 1500 people there right now. I pray it is a very late arriving crowd, or this won't be much of a home court advantage. :mad:

ISU off to a GREAT start, up 9-5 and hitting almost all their shots!!

you're right though, not many people there! Ugh!

What a START for ISU!!!!!!!! 18-7 and they look AWESOME!!!!!!!!

:sycamores::sycamores::sycamores:

Creighton has turned up the defense on us and we have only gotten one shot off in the last four possessions.

20-18 Creighton, now the bluejays are on a 13-0 run, we haven't even been able to get a shot off on most of our recent trips down the court.

man, is ISU gonna get a field goal in the 2nd half of this first half????

25-24 ISU at the half, need a MUCH better 2nd half if ISU is gonna win this one. the last 10 min. were dreadful for ISU, I hope McKenna puts in the 5 guys who were doing well early on.

:sycamores:

STRONG start for ISU!!

32-24 ISU, looking great here in the 2nd half!! Need to keep attacking....

:sycamores:

Crowd?

What is the crowd like? It does not sound very big on the radio, does anyone have the figures? Renn is great on the radio!!

Go State!!

Officiating in this game is AWFUL!!!!!!

43-35 ISU, foul shots for ISU coming up.

Back