ISU vs Drake

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

ISUCC

The Odum Level
might as well start this up. Be nice to see ISU compete in this one, no doubt they'll be tired. Let's hope they keep it respectable. I'll say DU by 10-15 points.

Someone do some research and find out the last time a team went 8-10 in MVC play and was the 8th seed??????

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
Close

This one always seems to be a close game, I dont have any figures on this but from what I can remember. The one seed usually pulls away at about the 10 min. mark in the second half. I remember when we were the one seed, we had a heck of a time with the WSU.
Lets change the trend and pull one out!!!

GO STATE!!!!

The Sycamores never get any respect. I'm pretty happy with the season we've had so far, but of course it means nothing if we don't continue to improve next year. Good luck to them today. Drake has been amazing this year, but they have been beatable of late.

ISU getting worked over early, already 7-2 Drake, Ugh! come on guys, don't end the season with a blowout loss.

pardon my ignorance....where is the radio broadcast? Not on the Crock? HELP! No FSN Midwest in Cali :mad:

ISU missing way too many shots, they've had many attempts to get back in this one.

Cox with the old fashioned 3, Drake leading 22-12

ISU 0-5 from 3 point range

timeout ISU. Emmenecker killing ISU

I gotta go back to work, someone post updates please, thanks!

oh well, looks like a blowout loss to end the season, ISU down 20 with a little over 3 min. to go. We'll all hope for improvement and NOT having to play on Thursday night in 2009!!

15-16 for a final record with numerous improvements compared to the past 6 seasons. Good work guys! We'll see ya in Oct. 2008. Thanks for all the good work seniors!!!

:sycamores:

Back