ISU vs Drake

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
great, Drake in the bonus the rest of the way, 11 min+ to go yet.

down 15

4-19 from 3 point range, not good.

I just can't see ISU coming back in this one, there doesn't seem to be any urgency in the ISU offense or defense.

If we can get it to within 10 we can call is a moral victory and get ready for SIU on Sat. night.

Agreed, KMillington64...the possibilty of a losing skid is all too real.

Let's finish this game strong. Bring in Holmstrom again and feed him behind the arc. Just announced he's back in .....too funny.

especially with 7 of the next 10 games being on the road, a win against SIU at home is now very CRITICAL on Sat. night.

Agreed, KMillington64...the possibilty of a losing skid is all too real.
Let's finish this game strong. Bring in Holmstrom again and feed him behind the arc. Just announced he's back in .....too funny.

this is worse than Butler, gotta regroup on the trip home. I am glad I didn't make the trip down for this one tonight.

67-44 now.

Well, that game sucked. I really thought we were gonna come out and do something in the second half.

But, with that said...we've got a winning record and are 3-1 in the Valley....time to prepare for the Salukis.

This is the worst I have seen us play in years. We are missing uncontested BUNNIES. We are playing like a bunch of guys who have never been on the court together in their lives. This is one of those games where I think you burn the tape of it, and just move on to the next one. Absolutely NOTHING to take from this game. Credit Drake, the are for real, but I don't think we are this bad, and hopefully we can show them something back in Terre Haute. Too painful to watch the rest of this, I'm going to bed.

Bad. All around, Bad. We did not play well in any aspect of the game. Let's move on, it's only one game. We will see the Salukis on Saturday.

Because of this game the entire Valley will call us a fluke...A win this Saturday is imperative, just forget about this game. Gotta keep some confidence. The 'Jays say we caught them on a bad night. Well, Drake caught us on an AWFUL night.

Back