ISU vs. Indianapolis

ISUCC

The Odum Level
if anyone goes to today's game give us a recap on how ISU does. Hard to believe BB season is here!

ISUCC

The Odum Level
ok, so ISU wins a pretty close game over D-II Univ. of Indianapolis.

anyone care to give their thoughts on the game if you were there? Seems a bit close, unless Indy is really good.

ISU's shooting woes continue from last season, only shooting 38% from the field. I'd hope they'd work more on that this year, last year they didn't seem to be a very good shooting team.

BelieveinBlue

The White Level
Deja Mattox looked awesome! Very composed for a freshman. Kara looked strong and hustled the whole game. I'm amazed at her ability to get to the ball. The rest of our veterans looked pretty good and it looked to me like Sarah has improved. Shannon didn't have a great game but I'm not going to judge her yet since it's her first collegiate game. She needs to toughen up and be more aggressive. I'm looking forward to some great basketball this year! :sycamores:

Indians1

The Sycamore Level

Kelsey Luna calling a play.

Sarah Paul driving to the basket.

Luna exhibits the perfect defensive stance.

Kara Schilli anticipates the rebound.

Did the ball ball go flat?

This official thought Buher was part of the staff.

Timeout.

The season is about to begin.

Last minute instructions.

Indians1

The Sycamore Level

Leah Phillips looks to pass.

Deja Mattox plays in her first college game.....and makes an impact.

Buher looks to the future......when she can play.

Last edited:

Indians1

The Sycamore Level
What did Mullins look like? I was hoping she would be really good for based on her stats.
It looked like nerves got the best of Mullins. She looks athletic and played okay. I believe if one of her shots would have dropped the nerves would have left. She will be a nice contributor to the team, in my opinion.

Taken from the IU message board...............................................

iu lady hoosiers beat indy greyhounds 82-56. Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
in there final exibition game.indiana state barely beat them 70-63.
goiu!!!!

ISUCC

The Odum Level
Uninformed Loosiers have no idea ISU has 7 or 8 newcomers on the team, mostly freshman.

Taken from the IU message board...............................................

iu lady hoosiers beat indy greyhounds 82-56. Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
in there final exibition game.indiana state barely beat them 70-63.
goiu!!!
!