iSU vs. Oakland City

btisu22

The Varsity Level
Please note that we treat the Oakland City game as a regular season game. Oakland City treats the game as an "exhibition game." The Oaks lost to Evansville, 82-43, last weekend in their first exhibition game of the season.

See:

http://www.oak.edu/athletics/mbasketball/07-08 Season/07-08schedule.htm
It's odd that one team makes it an exibition while the other uses it for regular season. Does this happen much? Maybe I just never noticed it until brought to attention.:krazy:

xfactor9600

The Captain Level
Aren't you only allowed so many regular season games? I haven't glanced at Oakland's schedule much (other than to see when they played Xavier). Could it be that they had to call the ISU game an exhibition to keep under a certain number of OOC regular season games?

Hang on awhile Bent20. You will see lots of dumber things happen. Start with how many officials are going to call a technical on a coach for every vulgar moment. It would be worth a trip to Texas Tech for example to see how that rule is called fair & equal.

ISUCC

The Odum Level
good to see Tunnell off to a good start, he needs a good game. ISU up 2-0 early.

ISUCC

The Odum Level
14-7 ISU, still early. ISU missing lots of shots.

what in the heck is up with "live stats" on the ISU site?? Shows OCU with -2 points and already has a halftime score?? What the heck???

Last edited:

swsycamore

The Sycamore Level
Supporter
:mad:
14-7 ISU, still early. ISU missing lots of shots.

what in the heck is up with "live stats" on the ISU site?? Shows OCU with -2 points and already has a halftime score?? What the heck???
I can't even get the ISU web site