ISU vs SIU

ISUCC

The Odum Level
ouch, 20-0 SIU in the 1st quarter already, geesh, that sure didn't take long.

34-3 SIU early in the 2nd Q, could they get 80 points?? Seems pretty feasible.

Last edited:

BankShot

The Kleuh Level
Sounds like Raetz forgot to bring his matches. Any reports on the ISU team morale this week during preparation? This will likely be an issue that will exist for the remaining games - team loyalty to Coach West.

From a positive perspective...at least we kept them under 100! Anyone watch the "working relationship" of Raetz with the remaining staff along the sidelines? This chapter in ISU Sports History will surpass that of the Greene Era, something none of us EVER expected. Thanks Andi...

Last edited:

ISUCC

The Odum Level
who knows?? I just came back to see the halftime score, 55-10?? wow, I wonder if the SIU coach will go for 100?? Why not? Might as well.

ISUCC

The Odum Level
SIU sets the all time GFC record with 72 points in the win over ISU. unreal.

Jason Svoboda

The Bird Level
Administrator
S. Illinois sets scoring record in 72-10 win over Indiana State

TERRE HAUTE, Ind. -- Four turnovers in the first half helpedsend Southern Illinois to a 72-10 blowout of Indiana State onSaturday, the Sycamores' first game since ...

More...

Jason Svoboda

The Bird Level
Administrator
Record-breaking loss: SIU sets Gateway marks in 72-10 drubbing of ISU

Sure, there have been worse defeats in Indiana State football history. In 1905, Indiana State Normal School got blanked by Butler 101-0.

More...

bent20

The Odum Level
New coach in the middle of the season and you're going up against a power house in Southern that beat Northern Illinois earlier this year. This result doesn't surprise me.

btisu22

The Varsity Level
He's hurt. Couple of different stories running out there about what happened. He was on the sidelines Saturday. He hasn't played much at all this year.