Jake Laravia interview

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

dino

The Varsity Level
Supporter
I haven’t followed interviews for the last 12 months but it’s likely Jake has already given credit to his old coach when appropriate. Forgot to do it here so not sure it means much but you never know. Seemed like he was a good teammate and decent person. Laravia was a fun player to watch.

Some people are now projecting him late first round. Or early twenties if a team likes him enough. Could still come back to school but doesn’t seem that’s where he’s leaning. Not many former sycamores getting drafted these days so kudos to him for putting in the work.

bigsportsfan

The All-MVC Level
Supporter
Sounds like he's staying in the draft and is expecting to be a 1st rounder? Has he hired an agent?? Man I hope not. All of the publications that I bothered to check have Jake multiple draft spots (5-10) behind David Roddy. I hope he's seeing that.
I was curious if he just dropped out of school, took incompletes or is doing all online classes. He talked the whole time like he was staying in the draft.

4Q_iu

The Kleuh Level
Supporter

jturner38

The Sycamore Level
Since nobody is saying anything Todd Golden posted a story and Jake DID give ISU credit. Also looks like Lansing is making plans to go to the NBA. Not sure how soon.

CardLake49

The Starter Level
Supporter
Since nobody is saying anything Todd Golden posted a story and Jake DID give ISU credit. Also looks like Lansing is making plans to go to the NBA. Not sure how soon.
Also, would've been nice to hear words like that in the previous interview. But its cool.