[January 10, 2021] Indiana State (3-6) vs. Loyola (7-2)

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
great rally and great win!

hopefully the team and staff took some key notes tonight -- this season will be one where it's imperative to stay flexible; no one knows how many other late schedule changes will occur

great win -- lansing continues to have moser's ## @ Hulman

Great comeback. I confess I didn't think they had it in them. Great effort by Key, but Barnes took a big step forward today. Hopefully this is something he can build off of and it isn't a one time wonder.

Get some sleep guys, enjoy it and know that Loyola is gong to come back at you hard tomorrow

Great comeback. I confess I didn't think they had it in them. Great effort by Key, but Barnes took a big step forward today. Hopefully this is something he can build off of and it isn't a one time wonder.

Get some sleep guys, enjoy it and know that Loyola is gong to come back at you hard tomorrow

Barnes scored his 100th collegiate point tonight... long way to catch Key

I think this spread says.....Loyola wins by double digits. 7.5 sounds enticing, since we have battled hard in some games, and this is a home game, and Lansing has a good career home record....but these betting places have it figured out, most of the time. I know the few times I've actually bet through the years, I've NEVER won.

Just think, we could ALL be MILLIONAIRES and the Athletic Department could be wealthy beyond imagination if we only knew. Good win Trees!

image_handler.aspx

Indiana State mounted a furious second half comeback Sunday night against Loyola Chicago, erasing a 13-point deficit and holding on late for a 76-71 victory in Hulman Center.

More...

The negative outcome of our 1st first game with Loyola, for the league? If Drake was our MVC AM Tournament Champion winner, and Loyola is the runner up...Loyola's chances of being a LAST IN, in the NCAA Tournament....just ended with this Loyola LOSS.

The negative outcome of our 1st first game with Loyola, for the league? If Drake was our MVC AM Tournament Champion winner, and Loyola is the runner up...Loyola's chances of being a LAST IN, in the NCAA Tournament....just ended with this Loyola LOSS.
While normally I'd worry about that, I will never complain about a win. Our wins and losses are what I care about the most.

I'm still trying to figure out why it's taken GL a decade (10 yrs.) to finally realize that sometimes ya gotta think outside your box on "D" to win games...

Take a glance of the backcourt depth we've had over the past, and how game strategy could've been creatively applied...instead of the half-court, ho hum style of ball we've so frustratingly been forced to swallow.

I'm still trying to figure out why it's taken GL a decade (10 yrs.) to finally realize that sometimes ya gotta think outside your box on "D" to win games...

Take a glance of the backcourt depth we've had over the past, and how game strategy could've been creatively applied...instead of the half-court, ho hum style of ball we've so frustratingly been forced to swallow.
Yes it's puzzling to say the least. Especially when we are ALWAYS outsized down low and can't seem to guard anyone in the halfcourt set.

While normally I'd worry about that, I will never complain about a win. Our wins and losses are what I care about the most.

That's it, that's your post? Wow. Did you miss the part where I said FOR THE LEAGUE, and did you miss where I said in post #170 in the link below GOOD WIN TREES!

Curious, was your post developed at some kind of townie brainstorm session, at one of Lansing's Dunkin Donuts stores this morning?

And aren't you interested in MONEY for ISU'S Athletic Department? And couldn't you read in-between-the-lines at what I'm getting at in my post? Geezus. Think McFly.

On my first search I found this, it's older, but it has a payout chart of all the conferences from 2007 to 2012. During that time the MVC was paid $3,191,682. A bulk OF that was from the MVC having MULTIPLE BIDS and MULTIPLE WINS!!!

So back to my post. The post was NOT about ME, nor was it about OUR wins and losses. It was only about the leagues wins and losses.

Your post is the kind of crap that drives people off of here, and what drives enthusiasm away from ISU fans to message. That's why this board is dead most of the time, and why people flee from here after their first post. I thought SSOM was good at killing fans on here, especially the new ones with his DOGMATIC and HEAVY HANDED approach, but I'm moving you up to #2 on my Sycamore Pride list of JOY KILLERS and SNIPERS.

That's it, that's your post? Wow. Did you miss the part where I said FOR THE LEAGUE, and did you miss where I said in post #170 in the link below GOOD WIN TREES!

Curious, was your post developed at some kind of townie brainstorm session, at one of Lansing's Dunkin Donuts stores this morning?

And aren't you interested in MONEY for ISU'S Athletic Department? And couldn't you read in-between-the-lines at what I'm getting at in my post? Geezus. Think McFly.

On my first search I found this, it's older, but it has a payout chart of all the conferences from 2007 to 2012. During that time the MVC was paid $3,191,682. A bulk OF that was from the MVC having MULTIPLE BIDS and MULTIPLE WINS!!!

So back to my post. The post was NOT about ME, nor was it about OUR wins and losses. It was only about the leagues wins and losses.

Your post is the kind of crap that drives people off of here, and what drives enthusiasm away from ISU fans to message. That's why this board is dead most of the time, and why people flee from here after their first post. I thought SSOM was good at killing fans on here, especially the new ones with his DOGMATIC and HEAVY HANDED approach, but I'm moving you up to #2 on my Sycamore Pride list of JOY KILLERS and SNIPERS.
Are you serious? Don't blame me for running people off. I stand by my statement, I care first about ISU and second about the league. I don't see how that runs anybody off this board, but if that makes you feel better then fine. I'm not here to get into a pissing match with anyone, just an ISU fan trying to support my team. Why can't you have a civil discussion instead of putting words in my mouth? I'm a joy killer because I care about us winning more than the conference? ok. What a dick! Life is too short to have this kind of argument. Feel free to block me.

Last edited:
Back