[January 22, 2020] Indiana State (10-7) at Loyola (13-6)

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

That is more of an indictment of the school though, no?

I believe there have been three eras of college basketball even though most like to classify them into two -- the pre and post "When March Went Mad" times. I tend to believe you have the beginning to 1978 then the "When March Went Mad" era of 1978-1991 and then "Fab Five" era of 1992-on. I believe the early 90s is when globalism took flight and big money basically started the destruction of college football/basketball.

In the Fab Five era, Lansing and Royce have been our best coaches by a long shot and Lansing overlapped Royce's success. The reality of the matter is nobody wants to come play ball in Terre Haute when they have similar mid-major offers in big cities, at more prestigious schools, etc. The fact he is six games over .500 is impressive all things considered.

The school has never made a commitment to have a winning athletics program in any capacity.

For sure the school is to blame. They haven't invested enough money and they've allowed coaches to stay on even as their team's lose consistently.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
When you post a screen shot of the contribution you made to the athletic department to buy him out (whatever amount it happens to be), then I will listen to(read) your rants.

Don't read them. You can block my posts you know. Constant losing seasons are unacceptable. Too many ISU fans just have the apathetic Cubs attitude of "Oh well wait til' next year". In the meantime Lansing just sucks the program dry and collects his paycheck.

Don't read them. You can block my posts you know. Constant losing seasons are unacceptable. Too many ISU fans just have the apathetic Cubs attitude of "Oh well wait til' next year". In the meantime Lansing just sucks the program dry and collects his paycheck.

Still waiting for you to put your own money out there. If you believe in the cause so much I’m sure you can find a couple of bucks to throw to ISU for what you claim to feel so strongly about.

Grant is soft for not representing himself. Even Niels did with his clumsiness.

What do you mean he’s soft by not representing himself? I’ve watched him put in work day after day in the gym and stay on top of his school stuff. He stayed humble and always put the team in front of himself. And he showed at practice he could do it, ask any of our teammates during that time and they will agree. Not sure what else you want.

What do you mean he’s soft by not representing himself? I’ve watched him put in work day after day in the gym and stay on top of his school stuff. He stayed humble and always put the team in front of himself. And he showed at practice he could do it, ask any of our teammates during that time and they will agree. Not sure what else you want.

He was making a joke. Both you and Matt responded so he was saying Grant was soft for not joining you two.

Was not serious... Welcome.

Oh what? Now i gotta do good in school too? Isnt getting CTE enough? :lol:

Back