Lansing on with Kent Sterling

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
He thinks we have racial injustice? We need better schools and better job training but that has nothing to do with race.
Everyone should have an equal opportunity.
Our cities would be in a lot better shape if it weren't for drugs. I think they are the reason for most of the crimes and violence.

Good interview

Well he pretty much had to address the issue give Kent brought up the topic and not to mention he coaches 18-22 year old kids many of which are black - it’s important that he makes a statement on the situation... I think I will leave it at that.

Will be interesting to see how this new group comes together. I think he certainly has the pieces to be really good. I’m really interested to watch how well this team defends and shares the ball. They were pretty hit or miss on D last year - improved but still flawed. But they shared it and protected it really well all season - probably best since Odum years. That trait made for really good basketball to watch and usually always translates at this level. You can’t do it alone.

About Odum...

"Next to Larry Bird, he's the best that's ever played here."

Works for me!

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
About Odum...

"Next to Larry Bird, he's the best that's ever played here."

Works for me!
Obvious choice of the players he has had. Most certainly NOT the 2nd best player ever. He's being complementary since he's on the staff.
Might be another on the horizon.

Back