last game...ISU vs. Mizzery State

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
We'd better be able to run all day, 'cause we sure as heck can't pass the ball...

:sycamores::sycamores::sycamores:

what is the all time losing record - consecutive games lost?
perhaps ISU should get their fame from something like this (JK)
the team is flat out horrible - i want to have hope

i was on campus Sat. weather was horrible. hardly a student to be found.
i saw a few basketball promotional items around campus - absolutely nothing football related

come on ISU throw a few bones to the team

We will not set the all-time I-AA losing streak. Prairie View A & M lost 80 in a row. If we set that record, get rid of football please.

The school definitely needs to do more to promote football. It was sad to see the few hundred parents and family member and the band in the stands. Missouri State, although seemingly being a winnable game will be very tough to beat them. They beat 3 teams that beat us, and lost a close game to SIU, who, well we know what happened in that game. Our offense is terrible, and will be hard pressed to score against anyone. I don't know why our only playmakers and players with speed don't see enough of the ball?? Granted, our receivers have trouble catching the ball, but they do routinely get open deep, and we can't get the ball deep enough. Where is the reverse we saw 4-5 weeks ago? Option pass? I don't care if it's not the "program" to use gimmick plays, if they're the only thing that works, let's use everthing this week. My feeling is we will have to score more than 28 points to win, and be able to keep Missouri State's offense off of the field.

anyone braving to cool weather to go out to this game today?

Last chance for an ISU win in 2008. it's the nation's worst rush defense vs. the 2nd worst rush defense, as the old saying goes "something's gotta give" in this one.

Golden blogs from the game and offers some other thoughts on the ISU at NIU BB Game from the other night too.

http://blogs.tribstar.com/downinthevalley/

:sycamores:

Last edited:
so much for wishful thinking, already 14-0 MSU leads. And I don't get it, MSU has the worst run defense in all of I-AA FB and ISU STILL can't run the ball.

Meanwhile MSU is running all over ISU.

it appears no Golden Blog from the game today either.

wow, one would think that on senior day the team would rise up and perform a little better today, but that certainly isn't the case here. If not for a couple MSU turnovers this game would be a total repeat of last year's blowout loss for ISU in Springfield.

ISU doing absolutely NOTHING on offense in the 1st half against a team that couldn't stop the run if their lives depended on it.

Is ISU just really that bad? I will step out on a limb and say yes. sheesh. Poor Miles, he'd better hope for the world in the next recruiting class.

all you can say Superfan is PATHETIC

after the seemingly small improvements made the past couple weeks you'd think the offense would be a little better.

Not sure what's going on today?

They're going to have over 200 yards rushing in the first half..We have 52..total.

14-0 at the half, the way that half went it's really surprising MSU isn't winning 50-0, ISU caught a few breaks, so while ISU is only down 14, there is still hope, BUT, the way ISU's offense has been going backwards I'd say that hope is pretty slim. Unless Miles is some kind of miracle maker this game/season is OVER.

I actually tuned in to the radio a bit before starting work on an assignment for school...

Some interceptions, some fumbles. Same old Missouri State.

That said, same old Indiana State not capitalizing on anything.

Here's to the offseason...may the transfer list be short, the attitude salvageable, and the recruits blinded by charisma.

Darrius Gates is playing well, averaging around 3.6 yards a carry (19 carries for 69 yards)

Back