Love the site, but...

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

True Blue

The All-MVC Level
Supporter
is there anyway the front page can be updated. That seems to be the only thing lacking from this site.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
I have thought the same thing. Also the front page is definitely oriented towards the men's team. I would like to see a little more about the women.

I'm new to this board and agree that this site is great! But, I'm bumping this thread cuz I also agree that this site would be even more impressive if the front page could be updated on a more regular basis.

But bottomline...this site rocks. Being in California makes it very difficult to talk Sycamore basketball with ANYONE....even with my transplanted, non-ISU alum, Indiana friends.

Thank you SycamoreHoops.

:sycamores:

I've asked for folks to write multiple times and have gotten little to no response. I'm not in Terre Haute anymore, so I can't follow the team. Until we've got someone willing to step up and do writeups, not much will be able to be done.

do you need someone to update the records, schedule, etc... on the front page Svoboda? I could at least do that for you if you needed help with that.

I've asked for folks to write multiple times and have gotten little to no response. I'm not in Terre Haute anymore, so I can't follow the team. Until we've got someone willing to step up and do writeups, not much will be able to be done.

do you need someone to update the records, schedule, etc... on the front page Svoboda? I could at least do that for you if you needed help with that.
No, I do that every Monday as I've stated many times.

We need folks who will write articles on the men's and women's basketball teams.

Back