[March 26, 2024] Indiana State (30-6) vs Cincinnati (22-14)

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
Tremendous effort by both teams last night. Tough game to officiate, but that was not the deciding factor. Clutch shooting, defensive stops, free throws Three highlights to me on one of the better TV broadcasting jobs I've heard recently 1. Jizzle James is electric and has the look of a star if they can keep him 2 The fantastic frenzy of the crowd, not any louder than a great defensive stop by Avila on a drive by James near the end and the subsequent scramble for the best 3 best Sports Center highlight of the year was the 50 ft no look dime by Bledson to Larry. Same Cincinnati team that beat Kansas by 20 plus recently and look, if they can add a little and keep what they have, like a contender next year

The turning point in the game? 6th man of the year...

Full court pass - dunk

3 quarter court no look pass - and one

transition 3 - Jabo The great!

All in less than 90 seconds. It was a special sequence.
Two game-clinching free throws at the end too.

With all of this coach/transfer chatter, ol' Jabo gets to go out looking like a hero! :ROFLMAO:

Is Jabo ready to be the Coaching Assistant for Graves? (I know there is some money waiting in Europe for his playing skills)

Last night was a great college basketball game between two really good teams in an incredible atmosphere. It just doesn't get any better than that.

And Cincinnati fans are the whiniest bunch of babies I've ever seen. Good Lord, you lost to the #1 seed. Take the L and shut up...

Is Jabo ready to be the Coaching Assistant for Graves? (I know there is some money waiting in Europe for his playing skills)

If HCJS stays, Jabo should definitely get a GA role if he doesn't have any overseas pro prospects. Get your MBA and teach up the next group.

Back