[March 6, 2020] Indiana State (18-11) vs Missouri State (15-16)

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

This year perfectly depicts why the current system is a joke. The top three MVC regular season finishers will not even be in the semi-finals of the MVC tournament. The team that represents this shit conference in the NCAA Tournament won't even belong there. Just remember that the next time you're posting Around the conference threads and that other bullshit. Fuck the rest of them!!!

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
So Laravia is playing on a bad back and giving it all he's got and Key, JB, and Cwill never got off the bus.

This year perfectly depicts why the current system is a joke. The top three MVC regular season finishers will not even be in the semi-finals of the MVC tournament. The team that represents this shit conference in the NCAA Tournament won't even belong there. Just remember that the next time you're posting Around the conference threads and that other bullshit. Fuck the rest of them!!!

go look at the brackets of some other mid-major conf tourneys...

WCC 's completely fucked... gonzaga, byu have bid's to the semi-finals

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_West_Coast_Conference_Men%27s_Basketball_Tournament

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_Ohio_Valley_Conference_Men's_Basketball_Tournament

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_Southland_Conference_Men's_Basketball_Tournament

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_Sun_Belt_Conference_Men's_Basketball_Tournament

Last edited:

Gas up the Turner coach and send them back to the Haute.

Feel sorry for anyone that paid to go watch this shit. Enjoy the libations.

I don't want to hear another word about Tyreke Key after this year. They had better hope 35 doesn't decide to move up after this year.

Well...Lansing should have his"ass-kicked in St Louis" post game media speech handy.....can pull out the speech from last year...or the year before...

go look at the brackets of some other mid-major conf tourneys...

WCC 's completely fucked... gonzaga, byu have bid's to the semi-finals

h[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]ttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_West_Coast_Conference_Men%27s_Basketball_Tournament[/FONT]

My point being, why do we even play 18 games through January and February just for one weekend in March to take a wrecking ball to it all? It's fine for the upper conferences that get 8-10 teams in now, but for the rest of us it's a joke. We get our conference tournament to make a little money, but the big boys don't care who we send up so long as it's only one.

This game has me more disappointed than the Valpo game last year. The year we finally do something in the regular season all gone to waste in a 20 point blowout because the other team is too physical for us. And that's even an excuse. We just didn't play well and it wasn't all because of the refs. Despite the cost I hope we do the CIT or CBI but otherwise great regular season. Looking forward to next season.

My point being, why do we even play 18 games through January and February just for one weekend in March to take a wrecking ball to it all? It's fine for the upper conferences that get 8-10 teams in now, but for the rest of us it's a joke. We get our conference tournament to make a little money, but the big boys don't care who we send up so long as it's only one.

i agree... the WCC's answer is to put their top 2 seeds in the semi's to avoid a night like tonight in St Louis

This game has me more disappointed than the Valpo game last year. The year we finally do something in the regular season all gone to waste in a 20 point blowout because the other team is too physical for us. And that's even an excuse. We just didn't play well and it wasn't all because of the refs. Despite the cost I hope we do the CIT or CBI but otherwise great regular season. Looking forward to next season.

Here's the problem, tonight we played "basketball" while Southwest Missouri Normal was allowed to play rugby

Jake got called for some early ticky-tack horseshit calls

Prim is allowed to rape jake, BK, all night

but somehow...we beat that team in their house. I hate using physicality as an excuse....if we are making shots, we can beat anybody in this league. We just picked a bad game to go cold.

At the time of tip off there were 5 teams left.

At the time of tip off we were the highest seed left.

At the time of tip off the winner would play, an emotionally drained, physically beat down, 7 seed the next day.

Aaaaannnnnndddddd we lose by 27

Man, I don't know what to think. How do JB, Cwill and Key just no show? I mean, I'm not surprised we lost. But make a damn game out of it. That was horse shit. People paid good money to go over there and this is what they get. Hard to defend that performance.

I have hated the fire Lansing thread the whole season, but I also think the extension talks were too soon. With that being, said if we have a similar exit in STL next year, I’m not sure how you extend him. Coach TP’s child is one of my kids classmates so I hate to say that, but this is a performance base industry. These postseason collapses just ain’t right for our fan base.

I have hated the fire Lansing thread the whole season, but I also think the extension talks were too soon. With that being, said if we have a similar exit in STL next year, I’m not sure how you extend him. Coach TP’s child is one of my kids classmates so I hate to say that, but this is a performance base industry. These postseason collapses just ain’t right for our fan base.

This performance is very disappointing.

Back