McKenna and M Menser spotted

BallyHooHoo

The Sycamore Level
at Shelbyville regional, I assume looking at Colt Ryan and or Alex Grimsley, Batesville student section broke into the "Michael Menser Michael Menser" chant, great great moment!!!!

BallyHooHoo

The Sycamore Level
Yes sitting together with Batesville Football Coach Eric Heppner, also seen were coaches from Saginaw Valley State, Western Kentucky, BSU, and a few others with out logos on shirts and we could not identify the names on clipboards.

sycamorebacker

The Menser Level
other players also

A player from Rushville had 52 last night and Danville's 6'8" soph center had 38 and 18. Four OT's. What a game! I think Beech Grove has a player also.

BallyHooHoo

The Sycamore Level
The kid from rushville is a good shooter with a 6'4 frame with a good build, the kid from Danville has a ton of upside and will be a stud his senior year, we need to get on him early. Last night Grimsley had 29 and Colt Ryan had 18. I did not see any scouts at the game, but I did get there late and was pretty close to the rafters

BallyHooHoo

The Sycamore Level
I would say Colt is a very solid player we need, have MM put a bug in his ear. I would say Colt is a hybrid of a MM and M-Broer type players. A shooter like M-Broer but more athletic, just not as quick as MM.

Alex Grimsley could cause huge match up problems for Valley teams. He is 6'6 - 6'7 but plays a lot bigger he scored 32 or so on Magunva earlier this year. I had heard some people cay he was Matt Renn with more athleticism. I say we go after him hard, even if we do not have a scholly what if we could get him to go play prep school for a year and come in with Colt in 2009?

sycamorebacker

The Menser Level
I hope we free up some schollies if we can replace with better players (in moderation). I wouldn't give up on someone too early like we did on Luke Gross.

gostate03

The Varsity Level
Results

How did the two of them play in the Washington game? All that I got to see was the final score, kind of looks like Zeller took over?
I think Colt would be a great fit here, I have heard of him getting some big time looks from Michigan, Iowa, and others of that kind (not sure he is that good?), hopefully he wants to stay close to home and become a sycamore!!

BallyHooHoo

The Sycamore Level
first off Zeller is good, but the officials gave Washington alot of calls deadball and a kid from washington elbowed a kid from batesville in the chest, no call!!! Colt looked good, he actually block one of Zeller's lay ups, Grimsley had 12 or so.