Missouri Valley Conference Announces Arch Madness Ticket Sales

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

GoSycamores

The Newsom Level
image_handler.aspx

The Missouri Valley Conference will conduct its 31st St. Louis-based postseason men's basketball tournament when the State Farm MVC Tournament takes the hardwood at Enterprise Center, on Thursday-Sunday, March 4-7, 2021.

More...

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
What a joke! They give you mobile tickets but you can't buy the tickets unless you leave the house and go to the ISU ticket office. You would think for people making this wuflu bug such a big deal that online ordering would be common sense. Maybe you can call them but it almost sounds like you have to drive to the ticket office.

So is each school allotted like 140 tickets or what? There won't be 400 people there on Sunday for CBS if that's the case.

Anyone bought tickets or tried? Do we really have to appear in person at the ticket office? After admins, families, etc. get their tickets I wonder if any are/will be left?

I just called this morning to HC ticket office and ordered mine. You do not need to go in person, in fact there is no one there today but answered my call remotely. Jennifer was very helpful. FYI, we only have around 100 tickets and they are awarded on varsity club points.

I called too and Jennifer is on it and I agree she’s helpful. I donate directly to the school and don’t hold season tickets so I guess my club points won’t be high enough. They are being sold in “pods” of no less than 2 so if someone wants to go in on a pod send me a PM. I want to be there.

I've pretty much wrote off any plans to go, but I might still try to order tickets just to test my luck. Does anyone know if these tickets are all-session or if they are just good for the games ISU are in? I read somewhere where each game is considered a "session" this year. But it doesn't make sense to me that they would clear the place out just so the same people can come back in if everyone going has all-session tickets.

They are for all sessions, but you have to leave between games for "cleaning" Also, there are no paper tickets with everything being on phone. There will also be no cash taken at the tournament.

The whole thing is just borderline stupid. No paper tickets? Everytime I've been they scan the tickets with a laser scanner so it's not like anyone besides you is going to be touching the ticket anyways. No cash at concession stands? Give me a break.

The whole thing is just borderline stupid. No paper tickets? Everytime I've been they scan the tickets with a laser scanner so it's not like anyone besides you is going to be touching the ticket anyways. No cash at concession stands? Give me a break.
I don’t disagree but unfortunately that’s the world we live in right now. Just glad a few people can go.

Unfortunately it appears you can't buy tickets off individuals whose team has already lost and has no interest in watching any longer.

Thought I'd give an update for anyone interested in going. ISU posted on social media yesterday that they still have around 100 tickets available. Sounds like you might be able to get some even if you aren't a donor or a season ticket holder since it sounds like interest in them is very low.

On MVCfans a poster said that Missouri State has been allowing 4000 fans per game and the most they've drawn is 1800. I think most people are just skipping out on basketball this year. I have a friend that was even able to go to a couple of Kentucky games this year without much issue.

Thought I'd give an update for anyone interested in going. ISU posted on social media yesterday that they still have around 100 tickets available. Sounds like you might be able to get some even if you aren't a donor or a season ticket holder since it sounds like interest in them is very low.

On MVCfans a poster said that Missouri State has been allowing 4000 fans per game and the most they've drawn is 1800. I think most people are just skipping out on basketball this year. I have a friend that was even able to go to a couple of Kentucky games this year without much issue.
Link? I thought they only got an allotment of 100? I put my name in for a couple....we’ll see. They’re announcing Wednesday afternoon who gets tickets based off Varsity Club points. I have no idea how many points I have or how it compares. I know a couple of others putting their name in too.

Link? I thought they only got an allotment of 100? I put my name in for a couple....we’ll see. They’re announcing Wednesday afternoon who gets tickets based off Varsity Club points. I have no idea how many points I have or how it compares. I know a couple of others putting their name in too.
I heard we only got 100 also

It was on social media when I saw it. Not sure how accurate it was, but they said they had 100 for sale. I didn't put my name down for any.

I'm planning on going to St. Louis, but more than likely won't attend any games based on the scarcity of tickets. You'll find me bellied-up to the bar at Ballpark Village.

I can understand........KY doesn't have much of a team this year.

I'm planning on going to St. Louis, but more than likely won't attend any games based on the scarcity of tickets. You'll find me bellied-up to the bar at Ballpark Village.
I bought tickets today for the semifinals and championship game (March 5th and 6th) for the OVC MBB Tournament down in Evansville. This will be my 4th year in a row attending that tournament and I've had a good time every time I've been. I thought I'd just throw that out there if you want to see basketball rather than hang out in St Louis. My guess is that Evansville is also probably a little bit more open than St Louis.

In a normal year I go to the OVC Semis in E'ville on Friday, then drive over to StL for the MVC Semis on Saturday, and then stay for MVC Championship on Sunday.

Back