Montana game day

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

GoSycamores

The All-MVC Level
image_handler.aspx

TERRE HAUTE, Ind. – Indiana State is back home this weekend for a Saturday afternoon contest as the Sycamores welcome No. 2/3 Montana to Memorial Stadium for Family Weekend. Kickoff between the Sycamores and the Grizzlies is set for 1 p.m. and will be carried live on ESPN+ and 105.5 The Legend.

More...

Hooper

The All-MVC Level
Supporter
ESPN Sports radio here in Indy has incessantly run ads promoting BSU/Murray St and Marion/St. Francis all week. Literally every commercial break it seems. ISU is playing the highest profile OOC FCS program in recent history. Are they running promos in Haute? Nothing here though I'm going to DM JMV and try and have him mention it.

ISUCC

The Odum Level
Encore you say?

Ha! Exactly, they play that song at halftime for every single ISU football game, it's up there along with the ear plugging Sycamore fans, it's THIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRDDDDDDD DOOOOOOWWWWNNNN call. The most annoying call in all of college football

Hooper

The All-MVC Level
Supporter
Ha! Exactly, they play that song at halftime for every single ISU football game, it's up there along with the ear plugging Sycamore fans, it's THIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRDDDDDDD DOOOOOOWWWWNNNN call. The most annoying call in all of college football

sycamore tuff

The All-American Level
It's game day Sycamore fans. Let's pick the score for a chance for food and drinks at your favorite closed down local restaurant.

BrokerZ

The Menser Level
Supporter
Montana 41
ISU 3

And I’m being generous with those 3 points. You all have way too much confidence in an offense that can’t get first downs.

Sycamorefan96

The Newsom Level
The spread is 18.5. Should be easy money for those of you that bet.

I'd like to think we are better than NWSU who lost 47-0, but I doubt we're better than USD who lost 24-7. Both games were home games for Montana. They've only given up 7 all season so far and they never even let NWSU get past the 50 yard line. I'm sure they'll have no issues figuring us out. Not sure what to think of the Griz offense.

Montana 32 (4 TDS, 1 missed PAT, 1 FG, 1 Safety)
ISU 0 (We get the ball to the 30 and turn it over on downs)