NCAA Nashville Preview: Sycamores Open Play Friday with Georgia Tech

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

GoSycamores

The All-MVC Level
image_handler.aspx

More...

BankShot

The Kleuh Level
Re: Rocker turning pro after their '19 NCAA Championship, I forgot that MLB won't allow until after your Soph yr. I think you can sign directly out of HS, but once college enrollment starts, 2 yrs. min. Poor Rocker...Covid-19 likely cost him some BIG $$$, especially since he's NOT been as sharp THIS season & his draft status will likely be lower.

BankShot

The Kleuh Level
Guerrero had better start keeping those pitches down...the 'Reck is pounding the ball. Sycs have how lob's now...6?

BrokerZ

The Menser Level
Supporter
Trees looking in control. The GT bullpen is a mess...can’t throw strikes and the ones they do get hit hard.

BrokerZ

The Menser Level
Supporter
Damn...bases loaded and we hit into the double play to end the inning. 6-2 Trees at the middle of the 7th. Need at least one more out of Guerrero, and continue to hammer the GT bullpen the next 2 innings.

BrokerZ

The Menser Level
Supporter
Not sure why we pulled Guerrero, but now we’re in trouble. Now 6-4 Trees, with GT runners on 2nd and 3rd.

BrokerZ

The Menser Level
Supporter
Welp...tie ballgame. 6-6. Our bullpen is just as much of a mess as GT’s. Need to get out of this inning ASAP.

BrokerZ

The Menser Level
Supporter
And I guess I’m just talking to myself now, but it’s cathartic. Kind of like my own personal journal.

Now 7-6 GT. We’ve really screwed ourselves here and ruined a great start by Guerrero. Way to quick of a hook on Guerrero, but hindsight is 20-20.

BrokerZ

The Menser Level
Supporter
Dear SP Diary - Max Wright just stuck out looking on an outside corner pitch that the ump hasn’t given to A SINGLE PITCHER ALL GAME! Why now does the ump decide to give the outside corner on a left handed hitter to the pitcher?!?!?

BrokerZ

The Menser Level
Supporter
Can anyone tell me why Hanna pulled Guerrero?
Nope, because it was a bad move. Lets one runner get to second base and all of a sudden gets pulled. And then we bring in another lefty after they watched lefty pitching for over 6 innings. Makes zero sense.