NEW: Adam Arnold leaving ISU to pursue acacemic future

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
Yeah I found out Arnold was leaving yesterday and was extremely disapointed, he was a quality player and could have had a great senior year but obviously academics are his first priority. I also heard a rumor that Cole Holmstrom and Lamar Lee were also leaving the team. Has anyone heard anything about Lee and Holmstrom? I hope we don't lose them too.

I could see Holmstrom, but Lee would be disappointing, especially with Gabe graduating and Lee being a McKenna recruit.

I could see Holmstrom, but Lee would be disappointing, especially with Gabe graduating and Lee being a McKenna recruit.

Lee can flat-out play! I don't know how he is in practice, if he works hard, or goes to class or any of that, but the young man can play ball! I hope he stays and really buys into KMac's system!!!

At the Chalk Talk luncheon, coach said that good practice effort = playing time. Reading between the lines might mean that Lee's practice effort could be better since he had very little playing time after the mid point of the season.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
At the Chalk Talk luncheon, coach said that good practice effort = playing time. Reading between the lines might mean that Lee's practice effort could be better since he had very little playing time after the mid point of the season.
I'd imagine you're right.

Losing Adam was a shock and very dissapointing but I admire why he's doing it. Great kid and a very good player. You'll be missed next season but we wish you the very best of luck with school and life.

I really hope we don't lose Cole also. I know his playing time was down to about none at the end of the season but the kid can be very key for us. If he learns better shot selection he could be one of the better 3point threats in the MVC.

Back