New GoSycamores.com site up & running

Jason Svoboda

The Bird Level
Administrator
Did you see the SycamoreVision thingy? It's like $70/year and you can watch Sycamore sporting events over the Net. I think it's a bit pricey, but I like to see them offering these options.

Sycamore624

The Wade Level
Looks like they just got it online...still a few minor bugs to work out. I know they was planing on a big marketing campaign for it so that should be going on soon.

Jason Svoboda

The Bird Level
Administrator
Looks like they just got it online...still a few minor bugs to work out. I know they was planing on a big marketing campaign for it so that should be going on soon.
Overall, it's a really nice site and long overdue as most schools have been partnered with CSTV for quite awhile now and I wondered how long it would take State to get a similarly featured portal. Now that they have the home, content will be king.

xfactor9600

The Captain Level
The new site (by CSTV) looks really nice. These sites bring some legitimacy to the programs. Frankly, there's no reason why a Division I school shouldn't have one of these.

Sycamore624

The Wade Level
Now I was able to get in.....the new site has ISU ringtones & wallpaper for your cell phone...Very nice! Huge selection of wallpapers!

Sycamore624

The Wade Level
The new site (by CSTV) looks really nice. These sites bring some legitimacy to the programs. Frankly, there's no reason why a Division I school shouldn't have one of these.
Agreed....all these are steps to bring the program up a notch and give fans better and easier information chances.

Jason Svoboda

The Bird Level
Administrator
Well, this isn't CSTV that did States, but rather College Sports Direct. They have about every other team that CSTV didn't do sites for, which I found surprising when I went and took a look through their site.

http://www.collegesportsdirect.com/