No more warning for flopping...

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
I get the flopping part. But are they gonna call a technical on people that try to take a charge and it's called a block?

Good lord, we don't need more media timeouts. They already disrupt the flow of the game.

Just what we need. More breaks in the action and rules that are left up to the subjectivity of each official working a game. What could possibly go wrong.
No need to worry, MVC refs are the best. I'm sure our ol' buddy Gerry Pollard will be on top of things this upcoming season.

BG3P0680.jpg

Toss in a couple replay reviews and the experience will be similar to attending an NFL game with all the breaks.

In regards to timeouts, it would be nice if indiana state went back to having an MC for tv timeouts. They’ve done a lot to improve quality of life inside the hulman center. It would definitely help to bring in somebody or find the perfect student to bring it all together. (Feels like it’s been a long time since they’ve done that.)

In regards to timeouts, it would be nice if indiana state went back to having an MC for tv timeouts. They’ve done a lot to improve quality of life inside the hulman center. It would definitely help to bring in somebody or find the perfect student to bring it all together. (Feels like it’s been a long time since they’ve done that.)

In theory - sure. But given our weak attendance numbers an MC with 2,500 people just seems like a really awkward dynamic for me anyway.

I sure do miss the days of the cheerleaders running w/ the flag around the concourse. I miss the well timed band playing March On when the Sycamores head into a timeout on a run.

As it relates to timeouts it will be interesting to see how they utilize the video board. Also looking forward to improved quality of pre-game player intro’s.

In theory - sure. But given our weak attendance numbers an MC with 2,500 people just seems like a really awkward dynamic for me anyway.

I sure do miss the days of the cheerleaders running w/ the flag around the concourse. I miss the well timed band playing March On when the Sycamores head into a timeout on a run.

As it relates to timeouts it will be interesting to see how they utilize the video board. Also looking forward to improved quality of pre-game player intro’s.
I think someone told the band director that it was illegal to play the fight song more than once per game. Or it gives him hives. Or something...

Bring back DK!!!

Back