[November 19, 2021] Indiana State (3-1) vs Oklahoma (3-0)

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Jason Svoboda

The Bird Level
Administrator
i
vs.
i

Indiana State Sycamores (3-1) vs. Oklahoma Sooners (3-0)

The HTC Center - Conway, SC
Friday, November 19th, 2021
5:00pm EST Tip

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
Let’s see how we stack up against a P5 team that isn’t going to steamroll everyone they play.

Tanner Groves will be a load inside. He gave, I believe it was Kansas, all they could handle last year in the NCAA Tournament with Eastern Washington. At the same time, he doesn’t have Yao Ming like Edey with Trevion Williams coming off the bench behind him.

Will be a big test and a better barometer of what we can do the rest of the season albeit without Bledson.

odd that Ian Eagle and I believe Jim Spinarkel with CBS are the same crew that called the MVC Tournament Championship game several years later that Odum and Co. won.

odd that Ian Eagle and I believe Jim Spinarkel with CBS are the same crew that called the MVC Tournament Championship game several years later that Odum and Co. won.

it's how I make all of my wagers on Sycamores sports...

dig out the info on which crew is calling the game and then wager, wager, wager

Last edited:

We are 2-2 against them all time. Spread is 11 and currently a 5 buck bet gets you 28 when they win today. This ain't football ! Contain the big man on D is a must.

What was great about it was that we executed the offense well. Defense was good, not as good as the score would indicate, but good. We ran Schertz's system well and hit the shots generated at a high percentage. The offense wasn't flukey, we've seen it every game so far. Yes we hit at a better rate than we likely will on average, but this offense is setting up these really good opportunities. I hope these guys keep making me look stupid, because ever since i said we were just an okay shooting team we've blistered the nets.

I had season tickets (9 years) until a few years ago moved to FL. I don't think I've ever seen a bigger ass kick than last night. Well coached, much better ball movement than with GL. Today we will have our hands full, go state!

Hoping for another promising performance by our Sycamores! Nothing better to start my weekend than a P5 scalp, I'm sure we will have some fans cheering for us in the Windy City as well.

You can tell Oklahoma will make us work for it on offense....but so far not too bad. We have had too many TO's early, but hopefully we will settle in and work it around for good 2nd and 3 looks

Back