[November 21, 2021] Indiana State (3-2) vs New Mexico State (3-1)

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Jason Svoboda

The Bird Level
Administrator
i
vs.
i

Indiana State Sycamores (3-2) vs. New Mexico State Aggies (3-1)

The HTC Center - Conway, SC
Sunday, November 21th, 2021

Last edited:

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
Not to derail this game thread, but has it been announced where/if we play a MTE next season? I thought we were supposed to go to the Bahamas at some point for one.

If you haven’t been to one before, I highly recommend it. Typically at a great location as the weather gets cooler in Indiana, a more intimate environment with other like-minded Sycamore fans and just a fun time mingling with other fan bases.

We will need a great effort.....NMSU is still pissed off about Heaton's shot!!!!!!! In addition, they are picked to win the WAC.
Go Sycamores!!!!!

Granted it was garbage time but Wilbar looked good against the Sooners. Would like to see him a bit more in the rotation, seems to have a nice release from behind the arc and some post moves.

Excited for this one and it would be awesome to finish 3rd in this tourney.

On an unrelated note, does anyone have footage of Bird falling into the crowd at NMSU? Seems like a great Bird moment that is rarely seen.

This is going to be an interesting matchup. NMSU is an athletic bunch and when I watched their earlier games, they weren't great shooters, either. They are essentially a transfer portal renegade squad.

Back