[November 22, 2022] Indiana State (4-0) vs Kansas City (2-4)

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Jason Svoboda

The Bird Level
Administrator
i
vs.
i

Indiana State Sycamores (4-0) vs. Kansas City Roos (2-4)

Hertz Arena -Estero, FL
Tuesday, November 22nd, 2022
Tip: 5:00pm

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
Double-digit win. This one truly shouldn't play out any differently than the Green Bay or NDSU games.

This is a team that lost to a D2 team a couple of weeks ago. Which one will show up? We MUST do a better job of maintaining our composure for sure.

Listened and followed along today but did not watch. They said attendance was only 516. For someone who did watch, what percentage would you guess were ISU fans?

This is a team that lost to a D2 team a couple of weeks ago. Which one will show up? We MUST do a better job of maintaining our composure for sure. This SHOULD have been a double digit win but I'm glad we won!!

Honestly, Toledo kinda did themselves in by coming out with no fire or purpose. They were careless with the ball early on and I don't think they anticipated UMKC to be as aggressive as they were. If we come out of the gates like we did today, I anticipate us getting a win.

On the flipside, UMKC was not sharp passing so if we can be the aggressor there, we could have a double digit steal day. The passing was that bad.

If UMKC is as aggressive tomorrow as many said they were today I just hope Cam and Voss can keep their $h!t together.

I wouldn’t mind seeing Cam come off the bench tomorrow. Let him sit and watch a bit and see how the refs call the game before sending him in. Let Kent or Jabo start in his place.

This should be a relatively easy win against a lesser opponent to make the championship game; so this will definitely be the game we lose.

Don't know anything about the 'Roos other than the fact that we should beat them if we play our game at an average level. With that being said, their rebrand of just "Kansas City" is ssssoooooo much better than UMKC.

Don't know anything about the 'Roos other than the fact that we should beat them if we play our game at an average level. With that being said, their rebrand of just "Kansas City" is ssssoooooo much better than UMKC.

If it works out well for them, should we expect a rebranding in Westwood to Los Angeles?

Back