[November 23, 2019] Indiana State (4-7) at Missouri State (1-9)

Jason Svoboda

The Bird Level
Administrator
I was gone on Saturday but watched the game last night. It was a decent win all things considered and a nice rebound to a rough season injury wise.

There are still a lot of major question marks for next season. How do you replace all of the lost talent? Will we have a viable QB? Will the OC improve?

niklz62

The Green Level
I was gone on Saturday but watched the game last night. It was a decent win all things considered and a nice rebound to a rough season injury wise.

There are still a lot of major question marks for next season. How do you replace all of the lost talent? Will we have a viable QB? Will the OC improve?
Here's a poorly written bunch of questions or points

Im curious if the leg injury to See completely changed his game. If he was going to be a double threat and couldnt run then he was potentially a zero threat.

McCoy only played in 4 games this year which makes him eligible for a redshirt (I think)

Boyle could possibly apply for a medical redshirt. not sure if he had surgery yet.

Its nice to have Big Tuna for another year. also nice to have some young kids get real experience on the line.

hopefully we can find a few FBS transfers in some of our holes.

I know that even with Boyle we didnt blow EKU up but they were the 2nd best defense in the OVC. our win kept them out of the playoffs probably

The Sycamore Level
4 weeks until the early signing for 2020 class, anything interesting on how well our recruiting efforts are going?? This is wishful thinking but it would be nice to have the current IU QB, who is filling in for the injured starter, transfer to us next year for his final season. ON Monday morning, 7 lbs is my over/under number of how much weight I'm going to gain. I'm taking a break from my keto diet :)

Happy Thanksgiving!