[December 8, 2020] Indiana State (0-0) vs Truman State (0-0)

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Flohoops.com to stream the series as well as other games for a month ----- $29.99 for 30 day pass ...... the $12.50 price advertised is only for a year subscription.
$10 a game to watch is reasonable is you want to see the games?

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
Flohoops.com to stream the series as well as other games for a month ----- $29.99 for 30 day pass ...... the $12.50 price advertised is only for a year subscription.
$10 a game to watch is reasonable is you want to see the games?
I'm rolling the dice hoping it'll be available on First Row Sports/ATDHE, etc.

image_handler.aspx

TERRE HAUTE, Ind. – Following multiple positive COVID-19 test results of individuals within the program, the Indiana State University men's basketball team will no longer participate in the Gulf Coast Showcase in Estero, Fla.

More...

I’m assuming some new news is coming out about new positives. Last I saw we were back at practice and getting back to normal. That’s obviously not the case.

image_handler.aspx

TERRE HAUTE, Ind. – Indiana State men's basketball has once again endured changes to its 2020-21 schedule as the University of Indianapolis basketball program announced a pause of team activities due to COVID-19 Monday. Due to the circumstances, the scheduled December 8 contest with the Greyhounds has been replaced with Truman State.

More...

Buckle up Buttercup.....it is going to be a rocky ride in 20-21. Thanks go out to Truman State for
helping fill the hole in the ISU schedule.

I'm curious if we'll try to add one or more D1 teams to the schedule, given how fluid scheduling is this year?

Truman State played UINDY on Nov. 29th.

UINDY is now paused due to Covid.

Hopefully Truman State won't experience any infections from having played that game.

Back