Posting on this Board - Baseball, Football

How many know that if you don't post under the Sycamore basketball forum the posts are "hidden" elsewhere & don't show up here on the main board? I may be slow but I just discovered several posts for baseball & football when trying to find something about the baseball games with Ole Miss. This board will die in the basketball off-season much like the team did last night unless those other sports posts become a part of the "main board"?

One more chance at #2 Ole Miss today @2:30 EST

Game #1 Lost 6-4
Game #2 Lost 11-4

:sycamores:

btisu22

The Varsity Level
How many know that if you don't post under the Sycamore basketball forum the posts are "hidden" elsewhere & don't show up here on the main board? I may be slow but I just discovered several posts for baseball & football when trying to find something about the baseball games with Ole Miss. This board will die in the basketball off-season much like the team did last night unless those other sports posts become a part of the "main board"?

One more chance at #2 Ole Miss today @2:30 EST

Game #1 Lost 6-4
Game #2 Lost 11-4

:sycamores:
When those other posts are new or have new responses on them they are on the main page. If you look at forums at the top of the the page they are all listed under that.

Jason Svoboda

The Bird Level
Administrator
I think that's because FireMedic added those forums but didn't know to update a certain part of the script that runs the front page. That said, I'm doing a redesign here in the next couple of days where I'll be doing away with the front page since we don't have the manpower or volunteers to write stories and what not -- we'll focus on our core competency... the forums.

This will allow me to upgrade the forum software too! The latest has a built-in photo setup, social networking and some other cool features.