Prayers for own of our own!

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
Thank you all for your well wishes and support. I got home yesterday from the hospital. I’ve got a long road ahead of me, but glad to be alive. It’s truly a miracle I’m still here. One minute I’m mowing grass, and the next thing I’m being lifelined to Indy, First surgery was to remove spleen and stop internal bleeding. ,along with temporary work on my shattered pelvis. Second surgery was 2 days later to repair pelvis. This was so hard on my family as they couldn’t see me. TheY waited for 8 hours in the parking lot to. Find out if I made it. The response from the community has been phenomenal. I’ve spent the past 2 days trying to thank as many as possible. Please keep me and my family in your prayers as I have a long road ahead physically, as well as financially as the driver had no insurance. #Go Sycamores!

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
Good evening all. I just wanted to give you a little update on my recovery, and to thank you for your prayers and good thoughts. It's been 13 weeks since the accident, and today I drove for the first time. I just got rid of the neck brace last Saturday. This was another big step in my recovery, and so thankful my neck healed without surgery. I've been working part time from home for the past couple months. This week I'm actually able to go on jobsites a little. I still have some dizziness from the neck and head injuries, but hoping that goes away soon. I've been working hard on my physical therapy and I'm now walking with the aid of 1 crutch. I actually rode my bike on the culdesac Sunday and I'm targeting September 13th to ride in a fundraiser for a local lady battling breast cancer. If you're interested in sponsoring me, go to my Facebook page or PM me for more info. This has been a life changing event that I'm trying to turn into a positive. The support we have received from the community has been phenomenal. My advice is that you don't take life and good health for granted. My life changed in the blink of an eye, and I'm thankful to still be alive. Thanks for listening. #myhometown #gosycamores

Good evening all. I just wanted to give you a little update on my recovery, and to thank you for your prayers and good thoughts. It's been 13 weeks since the accident, and today I drove for the first time. I just got rid of the neck brace last Saturday. This was another big step in my recovery, and so thankful my neck healed without surgery. I've been working part time from home for the past couple months. This week I'm actually able to go on jobsites a little. I still have some dizziness from the neck and head injuries, but hoping that goes away soon. I've been working hard on my physical therapy and I'm now walking with the aid of 1 crutch. I actually rode my bike on the culdesac Sunday and I'm targeting September 13th to ride in a fundraiser for a local lady battling breast cancer. If you're interested in sponsoring me, go to my Facebook page or PM me for more info. This has been a life changing event that I'm trying to turn into a positive. The support we have received from the community has been phenomenal. My advice is that you don't take life and good health for granted. My life changed in the blink of an eye, and I'm thankful to still be alive. Thanks for listening. #myhometown #gosycamores

Good stuff here! In all fairness from afar you always appeared great-full and always supportive of Terre Haute - that is why the community has embraced you during such a difficult time! I think a place like this embraces most people during tough time regardless of any of that - but when you are the type of person you are they seem to rally even more! Keep up the good work.

Good stuff here! In all fairness from afar you always appeared great-full and always supportive of Terre Haute - that is why the community has embraced you during such a difficult time! I think a place like this embraces most people during tough time regardless of any of that - but when you are the type of person you are they seem to rally even more! Keep up the good work.
Thank you sir.

Back