Question about the Gateway

bent20

The Odum Level
Now that the conference is adding teams can they kick the Sycamores out? I'm just wondering if that's an option since the team has been no where close to competitive of late. Assuming we still have a team in the years ahead is this not a possibility?

ISUCC

The Odum Level
no, they can't just kick ISU out, it'd be like the MVC kicking a team out. It's all up to ISU as to whether or not they want to stay in the GFC. We'll see what RP does?? Time will tell.

Now that the conference is adding teams can they kick the Sycamores out? I'm just wondering if that's an option since the team has been no where close to competitive of late. Assuming we still have a team in the years ahead is this not a possibility?

btisu22

The Varsity Level
I guess they could, but it'll never happen. They are looking to change the name back to the Missouri Valley and they have seen what Prettyman is doing here. Also with the threat of Youngstown St. going 1A they need us as the 8th team to keep the auto bid to the playoffs.

ISUCC

The Odum Level
where are you seeing YSU going to I-A??

I guess they could, but it'll never happen. They are looking to change the name back to the Missouri Valley and they have seen what Prettyman is doing here. Also with the threat of Youngstown St. going 1A they need us as the 8th team to keep the auto bid to the playoffs.