Redshirts

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almondo,

Good luck to you. It's too bad you didn't feel like you could stoop down to help this team. Please do yourself a favor and pay attention to the books at Western. Yours ranks as one of the most classless posts I have read.

And, oh yeah, if you sat out your redshirt year and are "going to make some noise in the MAC", why aren't you listed on the roster?? I guess you can make noise on the blog sites.

Last edited:

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
Almondo,

Good luck to you. It's too bad you didn't feel like you could stoop down to help this team. Please do yourself a favor and pay attention to the books at Western. Yours ranks as one of the most classless posts I have read.

And, oh yeah, if you sat out your redshirt year and are "going to make some noise in the MAC", why aren't you listed on the roster?? I guess you can make noise on the blog sites.

Wow --- am thinking 'Mondo needs some help...

Didn't see his name here:
http://www.wmubroncos.com/SportSelect.dbml?&DB_OEM_ID=4600&SPID=1922&SPSID=24294

maybe I overlooked it...

All of this in reaction to a simple thread about who is redshirting and one critical post? Obviously, having players with the right attitude and pride in the program and themselves is important, arguably more important than simply having talented ones who could careless about anything other than themselves.

Who's Almondo Vick? Never heard of him. Is he related to Michael?

Haha with the attitudes i am sure they have to be related! So my question for "Almondo" is, if ISU is such a horrible team and program, how did you fail in it? Because i'm thinking if you are that good then you would be a dominate star in our program. Heck, maybe you could be a legend here for State, ya know, get drafted, go to the HOF or something like that. Welll maybe you just weren't up to the challenge bud!

Almondo,

Well maybe because camp just started for us and as a first year transfer i havent been put on the roster yet so stay tuned.. and watch what i do... remember Western Michigan...why lie and make my self look dumb...again we will see who has the last laugh...again i hope u guys break .500 this season which i highly doubt call me what u want but that terrible coach and wack ass fans like yall only make the program worst and the only reason i went to that school is because i got into some trouble in highschool which lost me my better offers..but now im playing on the level were i belong so stay tuned and have fun at the bottom of championship series football..were playing for bowls...go broncos

Well maybe because camp just started for us and as a first year transfer i havent been put on the roster yet so stay tuned.. and watch what i do... remember Western Michigan...why lie and make my self look dumb...again we will see who has the last laugh...again i hope u guys break .500 this season which i highly doubt call me what u want but that terrible coach and wack ass fans like yall only make the program worst and the only reason i went to that school is because i got into some trouble in highschool which lost me my better offers..but now im playing on the level were i belong so stay tuned and have fun at the bottom of championship series football..were playing for bowls...go broncos

Wow...:confused:

The Broncos aren't much better--what did they do last season? I did watch you "play" in scrimmages and practices--I won't say any more than that. Again, good luck, and make sure you pay attention to your school work.

What I see on their website is that incomming freshman are already on the roster but a transfere is not............gotta wonder.

There are other walk-on transfers that are just there this year on the roster--I know one of them from a few years ago. I don't know why I keep posting on this--I'm out on the subject now, unless it goes back to the redshirts with the program we care about.

Im done arguin with u computer nerds that nerved stepped foot on a field..i forgot this is what makes your life worth wild...imma let my game do the talkin...stay tuned Almondo Vick WMU #46

Almondo, I know you and believe you, wish you the best for the Broncos BUT i did step foot on the field lol...
Ok Almondo I just saw and edited what you said due to flaming purposes...also I checked the Roster at WMU...Clark Mussman a redshirt freshman from portage indiana is number 46...you are a good guy man but I would let the hate go...

Last edited:

Im done arguin with u computer nerds that nerved stepped foot on a field..i forgot this is what makes your life worth wild...imma let my game do the talkin...stay tuned Almondo Vick WMU #46

If you ended up in such a better place why the hatred? It would seem to me that coach did you a huge favor. It worked out for everybody so just let it go and move on, but thanks for showing us why coach did what he did.

just a note of clarification....

vick was taken by isu...as a favor to the high school coach at the school.....the coach called dennis raetz and asked dennis to take him......it was trent's first recruiting class....and he got a late start in recruiting....so when vick's coach called dennis, isu took a chance on him...the same as they did with the freshman quarterback from washington state.....neither deal worked out...and, from what i hear, character issues matter in both cases...which i think we can see with vick's vitriolic reponses......maybe anger management issues....lol......

Closing this thread and pulled the relevant posts into a new thread -- no need to give someone a soap box when they don't deserve one. One last caveat -- shouldn't you be posting from Western Michigan in Kalamazoo since practices are already underway, not two hours away in Livonia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back