Redshirts

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

True Blue

The All-MVC Level
Supporter
Anyone know who is redshirting this season? I heard that Jordan Bright and Almondo Vick are. Anyone else?

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
More Red

Anyone know who is redshirting this season? I heard that Jordan Bright and Almondo Vick are. Anyone else?
Rumor has it that Jared Blue,Wide receiver and Travis Johnson, Quarterback are redshirting.

Redshirts??

Almondo Vick redshirting? i think not he was one of the biggest and most talented young guys on the team. he played strong and agressivley on the field he could have been a great linebacker in which we defiantly need him due to the lack of depth. He could have also help fill the viod of Q and Jayden graduating. Rumors has it that he has accepted a big D1 offer either someone in the MAC or Big10. Coach Miles doesnt no what he's doing. As far as jordan bright yes i believe he did redshirt and with his size and height he should b a great addition to the defense including the return of aaron archie. GO sycamores:sycamores:

The Vick kid didn't do much on the field for the trees. He played I think one game before being kicked off or quiting the team. I'm sure he didn't get a offer from a d1-a team after playing one game for the sycamores, or why would he have went to state. Vick was to fat and slow for linebacker and to small for line...The kid had a bad attitude and Miles booted him after one game..Jordan Bright on the other hand is a huge talented D end that should have a major impact on the trees line...At 6'7 he sure could bat down a lot of balls....Archie will be a nice boast for the trees. Hopefully he gained some muscle and lost a few pounds, and he should start right in the linebacking corps.

Laughing Stock!

I would strongly have to disagree the kid Vick did come into camp outtashape but he quickly got into shape when time was needed from what i hear his attitude does suck but what highschool superstar's attitude dosent when coming into a horrible football program like ISU he was defiantly a highly recruited player coming outta highschool i googled the kid and i heard disciplinary or lawful reasons held him back in collegiates and as far as being too small for the line honestly as terrible as that defensive line was i dont think anyone was too small for it. N can u blame the kid for quitting the team as well as all the other talented players that did so including D. Middle Brooks Chuck Dowdell quinton Scott and three or four coaches. Indiana Stae Football is nothing but an embarrasment to the state of Indiana. Im looking forward the shining careers of all the players that were smart enough to ditch coach miles and his horrible team. Unfortuanetly Donye Mcclesky couldnt get out earlier.and Jordan Bright i find him highly overrated i see him as a sluggish defensive end with freakish size and average talent coach miles needs a class on recruiting this guy sucks.:krazy:

I would strongly have to disagree the kid Vick did come into camp outtashape but he quickly got into shape when time was needed from what i hear his attitude does suck but what highschool superstar's attitude dosent when coming into a horrible football program like ISU he was defiantly a highly recruited player coming outta highschool i googled the kid and i heard disciplinary or lawful reasons held him back in collegiates and as far as being too small for the line honestly as terrible as that defensive line was i dont think anyone was too small for it. N can u blame the kid for quitting the team as well as all the other talented players that did so including D. Middle Brooks Chuck Dowdell quinton Scott and three or four coaches. Indiana Stae Football is nothing but an embarrasment to the state of Indiana. Im looking forward the shining careers of all the players that were smart enough to ditch coach miles and his horrible team. Unfortuanetly Donye Mcclesky couldnt get out earlier.and Jordan Bright i find him highly overrated i see him as a sluggish defensive end with freakish size and average talent coach miles needs a class on recruiting this guy sucks.:krazy:

It's painfully obvious you're either Almondo himself or a member of his family. Almondo, it's too bad it didn't work out for you at Indiana State, but to act like this does nothing but show your character. I wish you the best with your education wherever you land next.

I agree you are a idiot
Please don't stoop to the level of others. Obviously, this individual has an axe to grind and considering I know exactly where they're posting from, it's only reinforces the fact that Coach Miles is making the right decisions.

Please don't stoop to the level of others. Obviously, this individual has an axe to grind and considering I know exactly where they're posting from, it's only reinforces the fact that Coach Miles is making the right decisions.

Yea I should know better than to stoop to that level, I 've only been a member for less than a month and I read so many negative post, but when you start mentioning these kids by name the way he did it's just ridiculous. I apologize for my comment. I have a son that plays for ISU and he speaks very highly Coach Miles and the whole coaching staff so I can only believe that they are trying to get things done and done the right way.

GO SYCAMORES!!!!!

Jet,

Welcome to the board. I too am a parent of a player (a soph this year). Jasons response hit the nail on the head. There were many players that had opportunity--some didn't take advantage of them, some couldn't accept the (correct) decisions that were made and chose to move on, and some just plain didn't fit for one reason or another. If you are a parent of an incoming Freshman, trust that the coaching staff is doing all they can to raise the level of the program. Some kids have axes to grind because of the decisions that are being made. This is no different than any program.

Related????

It's painfully obvious you're either Almondo himself or a member of his family. Almondo, it's too bad it didn't work out for you at Indiana State, but to act like this does nothing but show your character. I wish you the best with your education wherever you land next.

Lol just because i give a kid props means im related to him i think not so many of u people are suck haters that when u get something bad to say about someone you take it and run with it. i feel very sorry for yall because obvioulsy u retards dont no what your talking about how can a team who wins no games and is on the brink of losing the whole program even considering talkin about anyone else all you idiots suck big time.:violent:

Lol just because i give a kid props means im related to him i think not so many of u people are suck haters that when u get something bad to say about someone you take it and run with it. i feel very sorry for yall because obvioulsy u retards dont no what your talking about how can a team who wins no games and is on the brink of losing the whole program even considering talkin about anyone else all you idiots suck big time.:violent:
Then tell us, if I'm wrong, who are you?

My name is Jared Banks and i used to be a big time sycamore fan in the late 80's when they had pride tradition and true fans you idiots are so stuck up to ypur little keyboards that u have nothing better to do then talk about 18 year old kids evidently the kid was good enough for a scholarship and atleast he is chasing a dream all you idionts do is hide behind a computer and blog! how many off u could actually say most if this to a humans face.

My name is Jared Banks and i used to be a big time sycamore fan in the late 80's when they had pride tradition and true fans you idiots are so stuck up to ypur little keyboards that u have nothing better to do then talk about 18 year old kids evidently the kid was good enough for a scholarship and atleast he is chasing a dream all you idionts do is hide behind a computer and blog! how many off u could actually say most if this to a humans face.

Can you answer me these questions:

1) Why did you sign up and select the "student" option?
2) Why didn't you use the sycamore4lif account that you signed up for a couple days ago? It points to the same IP address you're signed in with right now.
3) How did you become a Sycamore fan in the late 80s living in Michigan?

How did i become a sycamore fan in michigan its called work moving a grown man around you idiot. N ip adress what are u talkkin about sycamore for life wow your really some nerd behind a keyboard. N for the student forum i clicked anything who cares about those stupid questions you idiots ask to get someone into a site. your such a queer dude its people like you that make the internet a place for fagets to voice there opinion without consquensces so easily i guess im a fake person now. ok hey everyone im fake.:censored:

we think that it appears that trent made the right call....

and if the program and coaches are sooooo bad....why did vick come here in the first place??????...i would think if he was as good as the writer thinks he is, then he would would been snatched up by michigan, michigan state, central michigan, western michigan, eastern michigan or smaller schools like grand valley state and ferris state, etc.......

Last edited:
How did i become a sycamore fan in michigan its called work moving a grown man around you idiot. N ip adress what are u talkkin about sycamore for life wow your really some nerd behind a keyboard. N for the student forum i clicked anything who cares about those stupid questions you idiots ask to get someone into a site. your such a queer dude its people like you that make the internet a place for fagets to voice there opinion without consquensces so easily i guess im a fake person now. ok hey everyone im fake.:censored:

When you sign on to a forum, such as this one, your IP address gets logged. The IP address you're signed in with right now was also used for the account sycamore4lif. Both IPs originate at the Detroit Medical Center in Troy, Michigan.

Since you've obviously proven you cannot post with any class, I'm going to go ahead and ban your IP address. My recommendation for you is to get back to school, take an English comp class and also contact the DMC IT department and ask for a keyboard with punctuation marks on it. If you'd like to continue to post, you will need to shoot me an email at [email protected] and discuss your ridiculous actions and give me a guarantee they will stop.

A yo shout out to sycamorefan i appreciate the love because this is Almondo Vick...scrolling through google and found this crap thought id add my two cents...For one I am at Western Michigan now sat out my transfer year and I am looking to make some noise in the MAC..

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back