Remember David Moss?

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Sycamore624

The Wade Level
Got in contact with him via the internet and he will be stopping soon to check us out. Let's make him feel welcome when he does. Kid had a great career at ISU!

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
Not sure if I can comply w/ this...he played for the Sycs was before I became a ISU fan.

I kid...he was a great player and I'm sure all the fans over here in CU territory remember him.

Moss is one of my top 5 Sycamores of all time. I'd love to see you do an interview with him. Get his thoughts about his four years here as well as get an update on his current status and his plans for the future.

Moss is one of my top 5 Sycamores of all time. I'd love to see you do an interview with him. Get his thoughts about his four years here as well as get an update on his current status and his plans for the future.

I'm going to working on setting up a Q&A session with him. If he agrees members will be able to post questions they would like him to answer. I'll keep ya updated!

I don't see McKenna being interested in such a controversial pick up this early in his tenure. ISU basketball needs a shot in the arm, but not this kind of shot in the arm.

Are you refering to the IU recruit in the other thread? lol :krazy::bigsmile:

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
Back