Roster "Adjustments" Made at Every Level

hooper#5

The Blue Level
Thank you for once again pointing out the fact that there are so many blood sucking pig coaches out there. I am personally starting to lobby the NCAA against such things. And not one more dime to colligate athletic programs will flow out of my pockets! That starts with ISU.

When you treat people lilke sh## you only deserve sh## in return.

Usually hate to lose a Sycamore fan but don't think you or your money will be missed around the Hulman Center "hooper#5". You would probably be a good IU fan...............same mentality, etc.

hooper#5

The Blue Level
Think again dumb arse. With the complete departure of Phizer and big incomes leaving the area every single penny will be missed. I have sat in the stands and cheered my heart out for these kids over the years but I do not intend to support anyone who then wants to throw these same kids out with the trash. And then think you are going to justify it by saying this is how college sports works. It is a game not life and death. Respect and pride. Morals and values. We as a society are losing these things daily and we justify it by saying "all for the greater good." What really should be said is "doesn't matter who I screwed today because I'll be better for it tomorrow." "ME, ME, ME"

I'll be sure to post again in Jan when we can't sell the empty seats!

treefromafar

The Sycamore Level
Think again dumb arse. With the complete departure of Phizer and big incomes leaving the area every single penny will be missed. I have sat in the stands and cheered my heart out for these kids over the years but I do not intend to support anyone who then wants to throw these same kids out with the trash. And then think you are going to justify it by saying this is how college sports works. It is a game not life and death. Respect and pride. Morals and values. We as a society are losing these things daily and we justify it by saying "all for the greater good." What really should be said is "doesn't matter who I screwed today because I'll be better for it tomorrow." "ME, ME, ME"

I'll be sure to post again in Jan when we can't sell the empty seats!
This has really gotten a bit too personal for you, hasn't it? It sounds like you have some other issues going on besides this. Just remember one thing, one day we will all be judged, and everything happens for a reason. I truly believe that, and feel that both parties in this will be better for it in the long run. As for your personal attack on Mckenna's character, I think it's a bit presumptive of any of us to do that when none of us have all the facts. The only way anyone is successful is with a strong community of people behind them. This goes for ISU as well. That's just my opinion, which is what all of this talk is anyways.

Hauteantreefan

The White Level
Blue Ribbons for everyone

You know what sucks...After my undergrad at ISU I was accepted to IU Med School. I was a smart kid and a great kid that all my teachers liked. I studied hard, often more than others. After 2 years of med school I was asked to leave. The reason I was told was......."you are a smart kid and a wonderful person, we all love to have you around and in our classes, unfortunately you are not grasping the new concepts that we are teaching her at IU med school. It is in everyones best interest for you to leave the program."
I was in utter shock! This is crapola! They told me I was accepted to IU Med school for their four year program and know suddenly since I can't learn the new concepts that they are teaching I am getting kicked out! I should have been allowed to stay in school anyway. So what if I would have slowed the progress of my fellow classmates. I think if they gave me a shot to stay and graduate, on occassion I could have been a good doctor.

Sorry couldn't resist........interesting parallel isn't it. And I was even paying my own way through school.

SCollie76

The White Level
It is a game not life and death.
Try and tell a coach it's a game! No...in fact, it is his job. I don't know if you realize it, but coaching is how he pays the bills. Having players that are good for his program and winning games is how he continues to pay the bills at his household. I really don't think it is a game to him.

If you are that miserable, and against ISU athletics so much, then why do you continue to come on this site? Shouldn't you "give your dimes" to another program?