So who is coming back and who's leaving

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

BankShot

The Kleuh Level
ISU has been the best recruiting pipeline for Southern Indiana over the past few years. Schnitker, Clayton Hughes, now Hittle.
Don't forget the 6'9" Charlestown transfer, CHAD GILBERT, who led USI to the '94-95 Div II Championship.

Bob Evans

The Varsity Level
Supporter
Don't forget the 6'9" Charlestown transfer, CHAD GILBERT, who led USI to the '94-95 Div II Championship.

My memory of the team his last year at ISU is that they basically gave up trying and it spelled the end for Tates Locke. I think Locke said there was nothing that that team was good at. Usually a team is good at some aspect of the game (free throws, some category or another). Not according to Locke. I think I've got the right year for when he said that.

BankShot

The Kleuh Level
My memory of the team his last year at ISU is that they basically gave up trying and it spelled the end for Tates Locke. I think Locke said there was nothing that that team was good at. Usually a team is good at some aspect of the game (free throws, some category or another). Not according to Locke. I think I've got the right year for when he said that.
Funny how these coaches end up as NBA "scouts"...but that's how the coaching fraternity works! :) It's more like the old India caste system.