Summer workouts are under way

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Can anybody ask any of the coaches if Nick Hittle is still on the team? I saw in the new video posted by the Twitter account where Ken gets his ponytail cut off from a bet he lost and Hittle is definitely in the video. Just strange he has never been mentioned by the Coach and that’s just odd to me.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
Can anybody ask any of the coaches if Nick Hittle is still on the team? I saw in the new video posted by the Twitter account where Ken gets his ponytail cut off from a bet he lost and Hittle is definitely in the video. Just strange he has never been mentioned by the Coach and that’s just odd to me.

From what I've been told, he is still battling injuries that keep him from participating in contact. I think the fact you've not heard him mentioned is a tell tale sign that if he isn't able to go, he may likely not stick.

The best ability is availability.

Here’s everyone’s numbers they will be wearing. Also Hittle is still listed so Jason I would assume that you’re right about an injury.

Attachments

• C5F9B371-76CA-4E1D-9952-74072ABBBEA3.jpeg
    C5F9B371-76CA-4E1D-9952-74072ABBBEA3.jpeg
    427.7 KB · Views: 14
Wake Forest is a garbage program. If they were in the MVC last season they would have finished 11th. There's a reason we are all making fun of them.
We can only pray that ISU becomes such a garbage program that it has a 30 point win over a final four team and a two point loss to another final four team.

Back