SycamoreHoops.com T-Shirts

Sycamore624

The Wade Level
Would anyone be interested in some if we could keep the price reasonable? Just gauging the intrest level. Would be a great way to spread the word.

Eleven

The Newsom Level
Talk to Fast Track Apparel... they are big ISU Supporters, and are able to get some T's out cheap.

Sycamore624

The Wade Level
I'll play around with some designs and contact Fast Track to see what kind of deal we could work out. Keep in mind it won't be allowed to have any "official" ISU logos on the shirts due to copyright laws.

btisu22

The Varsity Level
I'll play around with some designs and contact Fast Track to see what kind of deal we could work out. Keep in mind it won't be allowed to have any "official" ISU logos on the shirts due to copyright laws.
You would get a better deal from Pacesetters. Look up Brent Compton...He is a true Sycamore and holds ISU season tix. Tell him I sent you.

Sycamore624

The Wade Level
I'll get quotes from several local places and see who gives us a better deal. btisu, PM me with your name for reference. Another cool ideal I have for myself is to get a ISU replica jersey at Pacesetters and have SycamoreHoops.com personalized on the back name spot.