Sycamores at Aces

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

bent20

The Odum Level
Four turnovers in the first four minutes and we're down 8-0. Let's at least hold onto the ball and get some shots off.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
WE SUCK!!!!!!!

14-0 UE leads!!!

Over 9 minutes and ISU has NOT scored! good lord!!!!

6 turnovers and 0-6 from the field.

Last edited:
18-0 UE leads!!! Oh My god!

10:00 left in the 1st half, the ISU radio announcers just said they have NEVER seen a worse half of basketball in their entire lives!

We're fighting our way back, but we don't need to take a three every time down the floor.

We're fighting our way back, but we don't need to take a three every time down the floor.

Agreed...just thinking about having to exert too much energy from a short handed team to dig their way back into this will cost them late.

We'll see I guess...

Eleven turnovers. It would be worse if the Evansville wasn't turning it over a lot as well.

How many times has it gone in and out according to the announcers...that's at least 3 times now...uggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

man, this is so bad it's actually comical now. I mean really, FOURTEEN % from the field, 13 turnovers and 3-21 from the field. What do we do for an encore in the 2nd half here???

30-14 at the half

Refs are trying to help us back into this game if the guys can just hold onto the ball and get some shots off. Seventeen turnovers now.

can you guys believe the fouls in this game?? This game isn't going to end until tomorrow afternoon!

I'm watching the game on GoPurpleAces.com and I'm liking the second half. Sycamores in the double bonus and with more than 13 minutes to go. We're taking it inside at 'em...smart basketball.

this game is SICK, I'd rather be at the dentist office than listen to this poor excuse for a game.

ISU down 12.

Back