This board is officially overrun...

Little Eddie

The All-MVC Level
...with spammers. It's a shame. Now if someone posts something worth while it may potentially get buried by one of these bozos.

I haven't heard much about the team. I know they're now done w/ summer school as Koang is coming back to Omaha for a little bit. No injuries aside from Jay coming back from his surgery still...I hear he'll be back to playing soon and has been lifting. Leitnaker is also coming along ok so far after his surgery. To have a healthy Brant would be big for the coming season I think...he could spell Isiah and Jay could concentrate on just being a 4 (instead of having to fill in at the 5 from time to time.)

Stay healthy guys and keep up with the off-season conditioning...if this 42 year old man can get into the best shape of his life w/out too many complaints then I don't see why teenage to early 20 year olds can't do the same.

ISUCC

The Odum Level
agreed, will someone, ANYONE, please remove all the spam, it's crazy on here and makes the board look bad, and this is a great message board!

TreeTop

The Menser Level
Supporter
Agreed Agreed Agreed.

Great board. Jerk Spammers.

Can anything be done? I'd offer to help, but I'm not a tech person by any means.

Jason Svoboda

The Bird Level
Administrator
Unfortunately I've been away as my youngest has been playing travel baseball. Nonetheless, this is why I asked for more moderators and those that are currently mods haven't been wiping the spam.

So again, do we have some folks interested in helping moderate the board?

Further, if you come across a post that violates the site rules, is spam, etc., then make sure you report it. This will send an email to all of the moderators and administrators alerting them to the questionable post.

ISUCC

The Odum Level
Svoboda, how, and to whom, do we report "bad" posts to?? I sent a private message to a couple of the moderators when it started and noone ever did anything to eliminate the spam.

Unfortunately I've been away as my youngest has been playing travel baseball. Nonetheless, this is why I asked for more moderators and those that are currently mods haven't been wiping the spam.

So again, do we have some folks interested in helping moderate the board?

Further, if you come across a post that violates the site rules, is spam, etc., then make sure you report it. This will send an email to all of the moderators and administrators alerting them to the questionable post.

goindystate

The All-MVC Level
more spam

seems like this board has been overrun with spam yet again.

Any moderators around to clean it up? It's a shame this keeps happening.