Ticket Price Increase to Fund NIL

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
If individual games are going to go up, i'd assume that the season package that includes those games would go up as well.. (that nil amount would be included in season ticket prices, whether stated separately or not)
It would be very easy to add an NIL surcharge or fee to each ticket, each season ticket package... But it should be a flat fee, let the dynamic pricing to others

Was looking to support Trees on the road in Evansville and their lower-level tickets are $50 a piece (2x ours)... and no assigned seats... UE private school, too

Not sure on ticket prices, but I hope they hire the next AD with navigating NIL top of mind. We need an AD homerun as bad as we needed a men's basketball coach homerun. Can we go 2 for 2?

Was looking to support Trees on the road in Evansville and their lower-level tickets are $50 a piece (2x ours)... and no assigned seats... UE private school, too
Of course I live here in town, but I bought my tickets from the Ford Center box office first row basically in the designated Indiana State section right behind the ISU bench for 12.oo each. There was a 3.oo service charge per ticket. Thru Ticketbastard, 36.oo worth of tickets was going to cost 69.oo 🤬

Not sure on ticket prices, but I hope they hire the next AD with navigating NIL top of mind. We need an AD homerun as bad as we needed a men's basketball coach homerun. Can we go 2 for 2?
Well, if we hire the right president, everything else should fall into place. The current state of our athletics sells itself, IMO. Assuming Angie doesn't get the job, (although I think she is more than capable) who wouldn't want this job? A top 25 caliber men's basketball, top 25 baseball, a strong XC and T&F program, a blossoming women's swim and dive, and other programs who have a chance to improve aand compete for conference titles. Have we ever had this many top level teams at once?

Late 70's era the basketball, baseball, gymnastics and wrestling programs were top notch and the early 80's football program was maybe the best era of football ever.

Have to think this is probably the best athletics have been across the board since Bird, Baumgartner, and Thomas were campus together.

Another good time was during my time in the early 2010s. You had the Odum years for basketball; we weren't top 25 good but those were some fun times. Shakir Bell and Trent Miles had the football program at about the highest you could possibly have it. Baseball was just starting a nice little run with Rick Heller in-charge and a tournament appearance in 2012 that snapped a long streak. And then you had the indoor/outdoor & cross country programs pumping out championships and all-Americans left and right. Probably the highest and most consistent that program has ever been.

But to have 2 of the marque programs knocking on the door of top 25 and getting national attention, selling out facilities, I would think this is about as good as time as there has ever been. Don't follow track & field as closely as I used too but it seems like they have a VERY good squad again this year.

Late 70's/early 80's under Coach Raetz featured a couple of 9-3/9-4 type seasons, were ranked #1 in the nation at one point. made the playoffs 2 years in a row and featured some DUDES who all played in the NFL/USFL and almost beat #15 Florida Gators..

Tunch Ilkin
Eric Robinson
Vincie Glenn
Ed Pancho Martin
Wayne Davis
Trent Miles
Mike Simmonds
Quintin Mikell Sr.

Late 70's era the basketball, baseball, gymnastics and wrestling programs were top notch and the early 80's football program was maybe the best era of football ever.

"You seize the day, and we did not," said Richard Landini, president of Indiana State. "We did not build upon that reputation, that extraordinary three years of Bird. It was a combination of inexperience, a lack of vision at the time."

"You seize the day, and we did not," said Richard Landini, president of Indiana State. "We did not build upon that reputation, that extraordinary three years of Bird. It was a combination of inexperience, a lack of vision at the time."
Dr Landini used to hang out with my buddy and I at the top eastern side of bleachers near the press box during football games.

Back