Track lands HUGE 400 recruit

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
I hope he does well for the track team, but I'm more interested in what he can do on the football field.

fair enough bent, I just hope he stays healthy thru the FB season so he can run track at 100%.

FYI, ISU FB also landed one of the fastest 100 and 200 meter track runners in the nation, so I hope this one is allowed to double also.

Andrew Blackmon
DE, 6-1, 185, Freshman
Monroeville, Pa./Gateway

High School – Lettered in football for two seasons and in track a total of four seasons at Gateway High School ... Named all-conference ... Selected to the Steel City Sports World All-State Football Team ... Recorded 15 catches for 181 yards ... Posted one 30-yard rush ... Was credited with a pair of interceptions and a total of 49 tackles ... Has previously been ranked eight fastest in the nation in the 100 meter dash as well as seventh fastest in the 200 meters ... Coached by Terry Smith.

Personal – Born Andrew Blair Blackmon on January 8, 1991 to Edward Blackmon is Pittsburgh, Pa. ... Majoring in Business Management.

I hope he does well for the track team, but I'm more interested in what he can do on the football field.

Back