Volley ball, too?

bent20

The Odum Level
I was just looking at the Gosycamore site and see the ISU volleyball team, which I've never followed, has lost 17 in a row and is winless in the conference!

At this point it's tempting to just scrap all of the sports teams and give all of the athletic department money to the women's basketball program. I know it's early for the men's basketball team, but my goodness the football and volley ball teams are beyond pathetic.

ISUCC

The Odum Level
Women's VB has been AWFUL for years, they need a new coach very badly! You're right though, it's beyond deplorable!

I was just looking at the Gosycamore site and see the ISU volleyball team, which I've never followed, has lost 17 in a row and is winless in the conference!

At this point it's tempting to just scrap all of the sports teams and give all of the athletic department money to the women's basketball program. I know it's early for the men's basketball team, but my goodness the football and volley ball teams are beyond pathetic.

ISUCC

The Odum Level
VB is awful

my God, they end the season with a 19 match losing streak. In the past 3 seasons this team has won ONE MVC match, ONE, that's IT. I sure hope RP makes a change, and soon. I thought FB was bad, geesh.

Which team will be the first to win in 2008, FB or VB???