Weekend Plans?

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
I plan on doing nothing remotely fun this weekend.

Seriously...nothing planned. I may ice my knee...that may be during the same time that I throw back a cold one. Exciting stuff huh?

The mic is on but there's only so much I can talk about on here...the Creighton board is fairly slow today too. I started a thread inquiring about McCallum tinkering w/ recruits and players from other teams...he seems to have stole that kid from Indy and he stole a verbally committed kid for CU. Just a little shady.

There are other subjects you can talk about -- pro sports, movies, politics, music, whatever... I was hoping this place advanced a little bit further then it has as we really don't know much about each other. That's the best part of community IMO.

There are other subjects you can talk about -- pro sports, movies, politics, music, whatever... I was hoping this place advanced a little bit further then it has as we really don't know much about each other. That's the best part of community IMO.

Go Cubs!

Raining in Omaha so can't do much...

Here's a scoop for ya...the guys who train my strength and conditioning class were up for getting the contract w/ Creighton hoopsters but seem to have lost out. CU had a trial run w/ them but opted to go in another direction. I think this is a good thing for ISU as my trainers are extremely good at what they do and I admittedly was nervous about how strong some of the CU guys were gonna get when my trainers got thru w/ them during the off-season. CU hired a high school hoops coach to take the position of strength and conditioning instead...an odd move that I'm sure has more meaning for future than it appears (grooming him to take over for one of the assistants? maybe have an in w/ future recruits that come from Iowa City?) Hard to say but it's not as though this guy has a big strength and conditioning background...gotta be more to it as it appears they created a new position just to snag this guy.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
I spent the entire weekend painting the inside of my house. Carpet comes in today. I've had to spend 4 whole days without my 57 in tv. It about killed me. There's nothing like watching my Reds and Bengals lose on a big screen!

Back